Mopar power

Wooden shoes and windmills .....Thats what I know about the Dutch, and there may be a little in my blood but not enough to care

This is the only image I have.

dutchmaster.jpg

Stan, which one of the those fella's are you in that picture? :poke:

Welcome. Just a word (friendly) to the wise, the word "flippin" or its connotation, "flipping" and what it represents is not popular here.
I understand... Since i got this Newport for free i'm supposed to give it away for free. Thanks

I'd STILL like to know more about this car.[/QUOTE
It was an original 383 2 barrel. I'm the 4th owner. The second owner bought the car just so he could molest it by taking the original motor and Tran and AC. Id still like to find that guy. It came from Jersey. It still has the north Jersey auto club sticker. The original owner put down 1k. Car was around 5k. Vinyl top with a green color code. Its awesome to me to look at these build sheets and financial sheets from 68. And i wanted to thank ya for not telling me you don't like my kind around here on my first post. And thanks to everyone else as well. I think that TV has given people who"flip"cars a bad name. I quit a 15 yr 6 digit career to pursue my dream which is cars. By some of these people saying how i don't truly care about cars....its all about cash..that's funny. We all know that these cars are disappearing. I have put hundreds of classic that had trees growing through the floor back on the street with the looks and power they deserve. How is this a bad thing? I don't rip off old people like someone else said either. I simply love cars, always have, and now my job its to play with full size hotwheels. What could be better?

Jersey car.
Original motor, tranny, and A/C gone.
Green with vinyl.

Not understanding this part:
"The original owner put down 1k. Car was around 5k...."

Is it a two door or a 4 door hardtop or sedan?

I quit a 15 yr 6 digit career to pursue my dream which is cars. By some of these people saying how i don't truly care about cars....its all about cash..that's funny. We all know that these cars are disappearing. I have put hundreds of classic that had trees growing through the floor back on the street with the looks and power they deserve. How is this a bad thing? I don't rip off old people like someone else said either. I simply love cars, always have, and now my job its to play with full size hotwheels. What could be better?
I can respect you very much. You straight out said you don't rip people off. You're not a "flipper" You're only hurting yourself by using the term. You buy and sell old interesting cars. Good for you.

Jersey car.
Original motor, tranny, and A/C gone.
Green with vinyl.

Not understanding this part:
"The original owner put down 1k. Car was around 5k...."

Is it a two door or a 4 door hardtop or sedan?

I can respect you very much. You straight out said you don't rip people off. You're not a "flipper" You're only hurting yourself by using the term. You buy and sell old interesting cars. Good for you.

It is a two door. That money talk was the financial paperwork from 68. The car cost just short of 5k and the buyer put 1k down. Thank you for your nice words and i do understand now that the flipper word is not the right word to use.

OK. So it's a Fast top 68 Newport. I'm interested.
Post me some pics of the exterior, interior, and the engine bay. I'll appreciate.

well brother, I'd much rather you flip your butt off and make some money, as to parting cars out and trashing the rest. FLIP ON!

Back