SOLD Mopar Rebuilt "C" Body Disc Brakes. 1974 Up Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a complete Rebuilt disc brake system, used on the 1974 up, full size, "C" body, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, line of cars.

Prefer to sell to someone within driving distance to Sacramento, because these parts are HEAVY, and shipping, most likely will be lot's of $$$$$$$.
But, if you want everything, i will box up the parts in as many USPS flat rate boxes that it takes.
But the rotors don't fit in flat rate boxes.

$425.00 for all the parts.

Payment may be thru Pay Pal, but i really prefer, a postal money order, the good old fashioned way, in paying for parts.
If an in person purchase, pick up, 100 dollar bills will do, just fine.

You got any questions to ask of me, for any reasons, send me a pm message thru this forum, and i will respond, with phone number, e mail address, and, or, answers.
Thank's a lot.

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 001 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 002 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 004 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 006 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 010 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 011 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 013 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 014 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 016 (Copy).JPG

C- Body Brakes 74-Up REBUILT 008 (Copy).JPG

Last edited:
This is a complete Rebuilt disc brake system, used on the 1974 up, full size, "C" body, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, line of cars.

Prefer to sell to someone within driving distance to Sacramento, because these parts are HEAVY, and shipping, most likely will be lot's of $$$$$$$.
But, if you want everything, i will box up the parts in as many USPS flat rate boxes that it takes.
But the rotors don't fit in flat rate boxes.

$425.00 for all the parts.

Payment may be thru Pay Pal, but i really prefer, a postal money order, the good old fashioned way, in paying for parts.
If an in person purchase, pick up, 100 dollar bills will do, just fine.

You got any questions to ask of me, for any reasons, send me a pm message thru this forum, and i will respond, with phone number, e mail address, and, or, answers.
Thank's a lot.

View attachment 344428

View attachment 344429

View attachment 344430

View attachment 344431

View attachment 344432

View attachment 344433

View attachment 344434

View attachment 344435

View attachment 344436

View attachment 344437
Very tempting since I’m redoing, to some degree, my 77 NYB. Can you get a shipping quote for 10705 please? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back