Mopar rubber floor mats

Steve B

Reaction score
Hi,

New to this forum and just stumbled over it whilst browsing...a great site!

Hope someone can help please....Im after a good set of used black rubber floor mats for my 68 Polara, the kind that were available over the counter at dealers in the 60s/70s... They are all I need to finish off the interior of my car and are proving hard to find here in the UK. Need to be good condition and complete and no problems if dirty etc. I know Mopar Restoration made some reproduction ones, Part no P5153381, but everywhere is out of stock and on indefinate National back order. A new or good used set would be fantastic if any one has any and doesnt mind shipping to me. They are the type with the mats joined with a rubber section in the middle which is left on and goes over the transmission tunnel in column shift cars or can be cut to fit centre console cars.... mine is a column shift so I need them still in one piece, front and rear.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope someone can help please,

Best Wishes,

Steve

Hi,

New to this forum and just stumbled over it whilst browsing...a great site!

Hope someone can help please....Im after a good set of used black rubber floor mats for my 68 Polara, the kind that were available over the counter at dealers in the 60s/70s... They are all I need to finish off the interior of my car and are proving hard to find here in the UK. Need to be good condition and complete and no problems if dirty etc. I know Mopar Restoration made some reproduction ones, Part no P5153381, but everywhere is out of stock and on indefinate National back order. A new or good used set would be fantastic if any one has any and doesnt mind shipping to me. They are the type with the mats joined with a rubber section in the middle which is left on and goes over the transmission tunnel in column shift cars or can be cut to fit centre console cars.... mine is a column shift so I need them still in one piece, front and rear.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope someone can help please,

Best Wishes,

Steve

Like this one? An original has 'Chrysler Parts' carved in it.

Floor mat c-body 3-klein.jpg

Tried this company, couldnt get them to answer my emails let alone tell me if they stock the mats! Everywhere that lists them, dont carry them in stock. They wait for an order then they order them from a supplier, only to notify the customer that they are on indefinate National back order.... Frustrating!

Would it be too much trouble or would they be out of this world expensive if made here in the states?

I got news for youse guys.
Teamster union freight companies are dinsaurs in the last stages of their death throes.
98% chance it was trucked by a scab.
Youse guys ain't got us to kick around anymore....

Back