For Sale Mopar Salvage Yard. Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life changes, gotta move on , need money, gas prices, too small, too big, no place to keep it, lost my license , too many cars, too many kids, wife wants it gone, no room ... the reasons are endless . Impractical usually covers most of the in a generic phrase

IF that's the place I heard about in the later 1980s, there were many "1 of __" cars up there at one time. Perhaps it's another one?

CBODY67

There used to be a couple guys in Minnesota...."Mopar Mell" was one of them and some other guy.

There used to be a couple guys in Minnesota...."Mopar Mell" was one of them and some other guy.
I'd avoid Mopar Mel unless you're in the area and can see/hold/take with you anything you want. It'll still cost you a pretty penny or three but at least you won't get any nasty surprises. He's mostly into forward look though, any other stuff is by happenstance.

You got me in the mood to go to Camp Douglas, Chase auto parts, Here in Wi. Carel lets you wonder in yard, Its big!! and pull your own parts , but hes very pricy $$$!! Lots of C bodies and everything else!!

DSCN1766.JPG

DSCN1762 - Copy.JPG

DSCN1761.JPG

DSCN1764.JPG

DSCN1758 - Copy.JPG

DSCN1760.JPG

Where are these two? Its a go for Camp Douglas this Friday, Acres of vintage tin to take in!! Ill take more pictures! 65 Riv, only car that I know of with hidden stacked headlights! Whats left of a 72 Town and Country that was rolled, my old parts car! I'm having sellers remorse!!!

DSCN1765 - Copy.JPG

DSCN1767.JPG

DSCN1539 (3).JPG

Glenn this yard is in Waupun WI vans auto salvage they have a 70 and 71 Fury wagon maybe 3 or 4 4dr 70 Fury's,71 2dr Sport Fury couple 300s and a bunch more C bodies.[/QUOTE]

When you head up to camp D let me know if you come across any 70-71 Polaras or Monacos. Looking for a car with a clean roof to repair my Brougham as well a deck lid and other odds and ends. 69-71 fury works as well for the roof and Interior items. 2 door Hardtop.

20170224_143031.jpg

Life changes, gotta move on , need money, gas prices, too small, too big, no place to keep it, lost my license , too many cars, too many kids, wife wants it gone, no room ... the reasons are endless . Impractical usually covers most of the in a generic phrase
Practical is way overrated... besides, for those of us with the disease... it's probably cheaper to find and keep what you want than to fool around with trying to make something else fulfill the need.

Yes I grew up in Vans been going there since 1969 when I was 16 and first discovered it! Its just 10 miles up the road! Saddly only the Mopars survived the new owners back about 10 years ago and the yard was crushed out! they are Vans Auto now who reproduce all the Mopar parts and they are doing gangbusters, just put up another wharehouse! The 70 wagon is still there whats left of it and one 70 Fury and the Newport but cant remember seeing the rest you mention,I remember the 69 300 but don't think its still there, I was there two weeks ago, How long has it been for you? OK Ill keep my eye open for a 69 71 Fury Polara 2 door hardtop roof!

2015-11-28 13.46.32.jpg

2015-11-28 11.34.53.jpg

Glenn i was there 2 weeks ago and been there 3 times this year i took all the trim and grill,dash cluster vent windows on the green 70 wagon. The blue 71 wagon i grabbed the cluster also and a few parts.

20171114_091938.jpg

20171114_115715.jpg

20171114_114755.jpg

20171114_092001.jpg

Yes Sport Suburban I recognize those cars they have been there for ever, I was in the Plymouth wagon not long ago checking for the third seat. You want to see wagons, Our visit to Camp Douglas, Chase auto parts yesterday was great!! There are mopar wagons everywhere!! We spent a good six hours in bliss taking it all in. All the roofs on 69-71 Fury 2 doors were rusted out in the rear window area because of vinyl roofs. I'm sure we missed some, these are the four I found. the 25 Chrysler is one of the oldest cars there! the 69 Sport Fury had the best roof , some rust out in rear window.

DSCN1843 (2).JPG

DSCN1844 (2).JPG

DSCN1845 (2).JPG

DSCN1848 (2).JPG

DSCN1847 (2).JPG

DSCN1849 (2).JPG

DSCN1851 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back