Mopar Sunroof Registry website finally online!

sdweatherman

Reaction score
After talking about it for the last couple of years - I am finally getting it up and running. For those that have an interest in the Sunroof option - please bookmark the page and let me know what you would like to see there. It is far from finished - I will be adding content for many years. Enjoy!

Mopar Sunroof Registry

Great work Scott! Glad to see you taking the initiative to highlight these unique vehicles in all the body styles including C bodies.

Cool site, thank you. And I already have two questions:

In your C Body Sunroof Production paper you only list '71 and '72 cars, but at least the '73 Imperial/Chrysler/Plymouth sales brochures have the sunroof option. Was this option skiped when production started or what is the reason for not listing the '73 year?

Were Polaras/Monacos never offered with the sunroof option? If yes, do you know why?

Cool site, thank you. And I already have two questions:

In your C Body Sunroof Production paper you only list '71 and '72 cars, but at least the '73 Imperial/Chrysler/Plymouth sales brochures have the sunroof option. Was this option skiped when production started or what is the reason for not listing the '73 year?

Were Polaras/Monacos never offered with the sunroof option? If yes, do you know why?
I simply just have not got the 73 C-bodies loaded onto the site yet. I have the page made up, but have not uploaded it yet. Here it is from our Black Hills Mopar Club site:
http://www.blackhillsmopars.org/files/pdf/Sunroof1973ChryslerCars.pdf

As for the Polaras and Monacos - I think the sunroof was finally offered in the 1974 model year. I have one car in my files - and again - have not had a chance to put the info together yet. I still have A LOT of work to do!

Thanks for your interest! Scott.

Murray Park has one in his yard awaiting final payment so it can go to the new owner for restoration.

1973 red Imperial with white roof built as the Detroit Motor Show car that year. Seem to recall it was listed (pictured) on page 3 of his photos.

There was a sunroof option all the way to the end of C-Body production....1978.

image01.jpg

Murray Park has one in his yard awaiting final payment so it can go to the new owner for restoration.

1973 red Imperial with white roof built as the Detroit Motor Show car that year. Seem to recall it was listed (pictured) on page 3 of his photos.
Thanks Lebaron1973 - would love to add this one to the registry. Could you point me in the direction of where this car is posted? Thanks! Scott.

I tried to buy it and use the roof on my '73 which doesn't have one, but Murray said this was the Detroit Auto Show Car that year, and was sold, with someone making payments.

Perhaps a call to Murray may reveal the vin number and other details, in any case, I was glad it was saved.

Hopefully the guy is still making the payments - would be a shame to see this end up parted out.

Awesome, barnfind. The C-body sunroof count keeps rising. Again, if you guys have any further details on these cars, please send me an email or PM. Even if its just a when and where these pictures were taken, it helps tremendously. Thanks, Scott.

Great site! Love the Brown Challenger T/A sunroof car, what an oddball. Are you going to include restoration/replacement parts info? I was speaking to a gentleman at a car show who has a cougar sunroof car that says a guy in Australia has the stuff? Haven't looked into it yet, but will be. Not exactly looking forward to the intricacies involved in restoring this sunroof car of mine. I'm
WP_20160521_17_32_30_Pro.jpg

Back