Moparfest 2016?

Take lots of pictures for us not going. It is on my bucket list.

I wanted to go this year, but it's just not in the cards. It's actually about an hour and a half closer than Carlisle.

My car was there at least once but that was before I owned it!

Who's going?

I plan on being there Saturday myself...

Moparfest - Canada's Largest All Mopar Car Show
I will be there both days with the Monaco. There is a group of us that meets up at the Tims at 8:00 a.m. each morning and we park together. We drive in just before 9:00. Please join us if you are there. Look for this car in the Tims lot...

P1010223.JPG

I was hoping to go but it's not going to happen this year.

I will be there both days with the Monaco. There is a group of us that meets up at the Tims at 8:00 a.m. each morning and we park together. We drive in just before 9:00. Please join us if you are there. Look for this car in the Tims lot...

Sure thing Fred. looks like I'll be leaving early to meet up with everyone.:p
That's the Tim in New Hamburg right?

Chances are slim for me this year.

I'm delivering a 15' wide load in Carseland AB on Monday.

All that needs to happen for me to make it back in time is for the delivery to not turn into an all day or two ordeal, be reloaded Tue or early Wed, and then another feat of superhuman truck driving back to the yard.

After that it's a piece of cake as I can be at the show in 30 minutes from the yard.

See you there if it don't go pear shaped.

Kevin

Chances are slim for me this year.

I'm delivering a 15' wide load in Carseland AB on Monday.

All that needs to happen for me to make it back in time is for the delivery to not turn into an all day or two ordeal, be reloaded Tue or early Wed, and then another feat of superhuman truck driving back to the yard.

After that it's a piece of cake as I can be at the show in 30 minutes from the yard.

See you there if it don't go pear shaped.

Kevin

Umm so your going to be going through Calgary without stopping to say hello....:(

I came in from the east last night and I chose to camp out in Strathmore because it was closer.

I should know pretty early Mon if they are going to receive it.

If not I'll be headed to Calgary.

Kevin

You camped at the Husky, or did you get a real room?

Then you just need to run across the highway to get your Tim's in the morning. Where you dropping off in Carseland?

Back