Moparfest 2020 Cancelled

Ah I haven't attempted to discredit anything. I merely changed some test in a quote box of which your original post and original words exist. Nothing you actually typed has been altered. And the whole of the "backwater forum" can still see them as you posted them.

Calm down Karen.
:bs_flag:
That's it......

rooting_for_virus.jpg

The train gets totally derailed, goes crashing down the hillside smashing into boulders, lands in the raging white water rapids, gets swept 5 miles down river, crashes into shore destroying everything, and lands upright on the tracks 5 miles later. Honk if you understand.

The train gets totally derailed, goes crashing down the hillside smashing into boulders, lands in the raging white water rapids, gets swept 5 miles down river, crashes into shore destroying everything, and lands upright on the tracks 5 miles later. Honk if you understand.
I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I completely understood that....

joonhzw1sjq31.png

Honk

everything will be canceled this yr& maybe for next yr too

You ain't kiddin', tell me about it. 2 of my favorite fairs here in Connecticut are canceled this year so far. One in August and one in September. Not that I give a damn because I don't, but they are even talking about postponing the 2021 Oscars.

Back