Mopars at da bay. Cruisin the coast.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Despite the threat of another hurricane off shore the Mopars at da bay show, hosted by Big Easy Mopars and held in conjunction with the Cruisin the coast had a pretty good turnout. It was a no registration show held in the beautiful Depot park in Bay St Louis Mississippi. A short walk from the Gulf of Mexico. Cars came and went all day so I may have missed a few.
Good food, good folks, nice cars. Bay St Louis is located at the far west end of the cruise strip on hwy us 90 along the coast. I left and drove the entire strip to east of Biloxi before jumping back on I-10. the Polara performed flawlessly and is pulling down around 15 MPG.

DSC06110.JPG

DSC06111.JPG

DSC06112.JPG

DSC06105.JPG

DSC06047.JPG

DSC06046.JPG

DSC06048.JPG

DSC06049.JPG

DSC06050.JPG

DSC06052.JPG

What takes you longer, taking the pictures, or loading them up and posting them? LOL Thanks

Lots of beautiful cars!
This T/A is interesting, I've never seen a silver one and definitely not with a red interior! Factory colors or a resto mod?
upload_2020-10-9_15-1-34.png

Lots of beautiful cars!
This T/A is interesting, I've never seen a silver one and definitely not with a red interior! Factory colors or a resto mod?
View attachment 407730

I didn't look at the tags. But the crate hemi, aftermarket brakes and other mods lead me to think restro mod.
No mater, it's beautiful and tastefully and skillfully done.

Lots of beautiful cars!
View attachment 407730

silver (EA4) was not available on E-bodys in 1970.
It was a C-body only colour that year.

thanks for the pics Will.
So you probably don't know if the 1970 RR in panther pink is a factory FM3 car?

Carsten

silver (EA4) was not available on E-bodys in 1970.
It was a C-body only colour that year.

thanks for the pics Will.
So you probably don't know if the 1970 RR in panther pink is a factory FM3 car?

I never saw the tag on it Carsten. But it was a nicely restored car none the less.

LOVE that B7 Blue 340 Duster. That was Dads first Brand-new car. 225 Slant6 though. He was very proud of it. He use too take me driving down some Alabama dirt roads when I was a young whipper snapper.. I miss those days. ALLOT....

Back