Mopars At The Strip Pictures.

I love this wagon .....:love_eyes: Thanks for posting Chris
attachment.php

Looks very nice w/o the vinyl....

I'm still trying to figure out what he'z doing with Cross Rams in ah '62. I do like the sanden hangin' where it is too. Most conversions are serpentine belts for the RB engines with the Sanden tho'. More pix when you see that one next time please Chris. Something funny with the balance tube too. Lookz like ah plumberz been in there fixin' 'n fabbin'.

I think the 405HP ram engine was an option in 62, although this car may not have started out that way.

More from MATS

Compare the size of the C bodies to the '59 Imperial. The pictures do not due justice as to how much bigger the '59 is compared to the other two cars.

MATS_3_1.jpg

MATS_3_2.jpg

MATS_3_3.jpg

MATS_3_5.jpg

that pie plate dosnt belong there.....another poser.........

Jealous ........[/QUOTE]

not in the least..have the real car that belongs to that pie plate...like l said..cant abide by folks representing something it isn't..these engines weren't available in converts..best he could do is baseline 44o and that in itself should be something to be proud of as not many were made

What's the correct color for a '70 T VIN E85 code car?

engine is right color for car....not right color if it originally came with U code engine which they don't...

little info from a friend on this car l just got..
quote...the build date of 6 Nov makes it the youngest of the 7 known T code cars ..unquote

misrepresenting stuff like this is just lacking and in bad judgement..this is just wrong on so many levels..if yer gona sport a U code pie plate you best make shure you have a U code engine sittin under it or someones gona call ya out on it....poser..youve been called out.....

engine is right color for car....not right color if it originally came with U code engine which they don't...

little info from a friend on this car l just got..
quote...the build date of 6 Nov makes it the youngest of the 7 known T code cars ..unquote

misrepresenting stuff like this is just lacking and in bad judgement..this is just wrong on so many levels..if yer gona sport a U code pie plate you best make shure you have a U code engine sittin under it or someones gona call ya out on it....poser..youve been called out.....

So what is the right pie pan for a T code E85 car if not the Super Commando?

70_Fury_Super_Commando.jpg

don't belive there was a pie plate for baseline 440 vert for 70 and Plymouth Fury...Chrysler and dodge may have had but were diff...
not takeing away from build...is nice build...when folks that see stuff like this they take to heart that its susposed to be there when it isn't..leaveing folks walking away with a flawed view of the car like stated in this thread...
imho the best GT out there to date has to be the Green 71 GT called the Rod owned by another member...

don't belive there was a pie plate for baseline 440 vert for 70 and Plymouth Fury...

Maybe other guys with 70 440-4bbl T code cars can chime in on what they may have, if anything, for a pie pan. That may be helpful.

Since Plymouth used the term Super Commando for 440-4bbl & 6bbl cars, regardless of the version (350-375-390 Horse), could it be that Plymouth used the same Super Commando pie pan on both E85 (T VIN) and E86 (U VIN) cars?

both of my 1970 SFGT have the "super Commando" pie pan. T-code engine in blue, low performance exhaust manifolds and dual exhaust. That is the way all SFGT came in 1970 as long as they had the regular 440.

A 1970 Dodge Monaco & 1971 Dodge Polara T-code both came with a dual snorkel air cleaner but no pie pan

Carsten

Back