Mopars at the Valley - Lebanon Valley Dragway

lvd2340

Reaction score
Mopars at the Valley - Presented by Mopar Action
October 20-21
www.dragway.com

61f23d_33a7c70b092a45c485f3193bd920cedb~mv2.jpg

2018 show 6.jpg

I am hoping to go for at least one of the days. Not sure if I will race or bring a show car.

Damn. I forgot about this one. I guess this year is a wash for me. My steering is back together but all things considered, Lebanon Valley is a lil more of a haul than I'd be interested in taking the car on.

I usually raced my Dart when it has been a 1 day show; but I always miss most of the show due to being in the staging lanes all day. Now that it is a 2 day event, which day would be better for the show and swap meet?

I usually raced my Dart when it has been a 1 day show; but I always miss most of the show due to being in the staging lanes all day. Now that it is a 2 day event, which day would be better for the show and swap meet?

My guess is that Sunday would be the better show and swap meet day based on past history, however I have not been to this show in several years.

Damn. I forgot about this one. I guess this year is a wash for me. My steering is back together but all things considered, Lebanon Valley is a lil more of a haul than I'd be interested in taking the car on.

Uh, if I can drive 2 hours and 20 minutes to the show, you can make the haul as well. :D

Thanks,
I will probably go Sunday then.
Besides it will be a much more enjoyable ride driving the Fury as apposed to trailering the Dart out.

Well, I am not going to be able to make the show after being out of state for a week due to my dad passing. I was hoping to debut the Flyin Whale at this show. I hope the show has a large number of cars attend.

Sorry for the loss of your father, I will make sure I take some pictures. Hopefully I will get to see the car sometime next year.

Well, I am not going to be able to make the show after being out of state for a week due to my dad passing. I was hoping to debut the Flyin Whale at this show. I hope the show has a large number of cars attend.

Take my condolence for your loss.

Back