Mopars in the Park 2021

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
This is the flyer for the biggest Mopar only show in the Midwest.

8AB9CC61-2873-4DD2-A89F-19B7DB00634B.jpeg

I'll be there with one of my '66 Dodges, not sure which one. We can do a meet and greet at noon, if that works for the folks who go.

The A body guys come from all over the region, and I don't see why we can't as well. I'd like to see at least 30 C bodies there. If we can get as many members from the site to go, I think we can pass that with all the locals who show. We have the big, comfy cruisers, don't we?

Plenty of cars to see, in the show field or the displays they have in the buildings. A pretty big swap meet, and what always seems to be a growing car corral.

I'm going to register right now, hope to see you there!

This is the flyer for the biggest Mopar only show in the Midwest.

View attachment 435023

I'll be there with one of my '66 Dodges, not sure which one. We can do a meet and greet at noon, if that works for the folks who go.

The A body guys come from all over the region, and I don't see why we can't as well. I'd like to see at least 30 C bodies there. If we can get as many members from the site to go, I think we can pass that with all the locals who show. We have the big, comfy cruisers, don't we?

Plenty of cars to see, in the show field or the displays they have in the buildings. A pretty big swap meet, and what always seems to be a growing car corral.

I'm going to register right now, hope to see you there!

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if I'll be attending or not.

Last edited:
2021 is the year for Mopars in the Park for Tim & I. What car do I want to bring??? Servpro? Convertible? 70 wagon? 71 2dr? We will see!

I got to figure out my daughters graduation schedule. Once that is set I can move forward.

I am saying there is a chance.
May 22, grad party; May 28, Goddaughter’s wedding; May 30, Graduation Ceremony.

June 4-6 Free.... and the 6th is my B-day so I should be able to do what I want.

Now to figure out where to stay. Last time I stayed in Hudson, WI. A 15-20 minute drive away and a place where I wasn’t worried about my car overnight.

I hope it happens, I missed it not going on last year....

Anyone breakdown, I'm only about 10 minutes away

If the stars align just right with my work I may just go this year. Always thought it would be fun to participate in a big show for once. I'll stop over and visit y'all if I go since most likely I'd be bringing the Imperial.
That is unless I can get ahold of that tempting C in Iowa.

If the stars align just right with my work I may just go this year. Always thought it would be fun to participate in a big show for once. I'll stop over and visit y'all if I go since most likely I'd be bringing the Imperial.
That is unless I can get ahold of that tempting C in Iowa.
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Trying for all three this year, so far I've only made Saturday/Sunday. I might actually try to see the A, B and E body cars this year! :lol:

Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Trying for all three this year, so far I've only made Saturday/Sunday. I might actually try to see the A, B and E body cars this year! :lol:
I will know when it's closer to the event date. Planning on Saturday and Sunday. No way I can get away from the club on a Friday night.
Only been there once as a spectator in Farmington.

2021 is the year for Mopars in the Park for Tim & I. What car do I want to bring??? Servpro? Convertible? 70 wagon? 71 2dr? We will see!
You might have pop's and I tagging along in the wagon's this year. Hell Evelyn made it to see John that was about 5 hrs one way.

Got my wristbands yesterday. I was slower than in the past few years, I was fifth to register for the C body class. Just over two months to get a car ready, can't wait to drive something old again.

Got my bands yesterday as well, I got #1. I must have ordered soon after you posted it.

I still haven’t booked a hotel yet.

Back