Mopars in the Park 2021

Dammit!! Have fun for me, guys. I'm missing it already and the gates haven't opened yet.
:BangHead::drama:

This one's on our bucket list for sure.
Hope there's plenty of photos!

This is the flyer for the biggest Mopar only show in the Midwest.

View attachment 435023

I'll be there with one of my '66 Dodges, not sure which one. We can do a meet and greet at noon, if that works for the folks who go.

The A body guys come from all over the region, and I don't see why we can't as well. I'd like to see at least 30 C bodies there. If we can get as many members from the site to go, I think we can pass that with all the locals who show. We have the big, comfy cruisers, don't we?

Plenty of cars to see, in the show field or the displays they have in the buildings. A pretty big swap meet, and what always seems to be a growing car corral.

I'm going to register right now, hope to see you there!
I'll be on my way this morning. Keep hydrated!

It is hot. Good cruise in. Right at 4 hours. Hit 80 degrees by 8:00 am. Hard to keep it under 80 mph.
image.jpg

I almost feel like I am in the wrong section. So far it seems I am the only Dodge in the C-bodies area.

Big white trailer with boxes of NOS in front. Last row away from the main road

Ok I probably walked past, but I was carrying an exhaust manifold time I hit the end so was quick looking. I will have to cool down and then come back by later.

I didn't take any pictures today, but I will tomorrow when there are more cars. Still, a decent turnout for a work day. It's only the third or fourth year being a three day show.

A couple of pictures so far.
‘63 New Yorker wagon in the car corral. I like the color combo.
2A4F3403-37FC-4F00-9DC5-E2F43A67D3F7.jpeg
2309D256-BAC0-46E3-B14C-1B9DF1FAB9FC.jpeg
2B0AA97D-2609-4650-8333-7E9807C5690E.jpeg

Back