More Apocalypse news from Kalifornia republic of...

The Goose

Reaction score
Check this out. It’s the real fakebook page of a real police dept out here.

64FFA760-E480-484E-B3FB-B7CAA6351F12.jpeg

C4C93FA9-E57F-476F-B9C9-D085D8767D71.jpeg

17B62372-480D-4D0F-A0D0-AEC578506359.jpeg

5-7 days. Perishable food is done in both restaurants and homes, among other things. Gas pumps? Hospitals usually have enough diesel for a week or two of generator operation and those are legally required standby systems. Plenty of other things are going to be a problem. Criminals will see this as a business opportunity.

Glad I don’t live there.

Crazy crazy. My brother in law is dark. They live in placervile up by Folsom prison. Funny he’s pretty sure the prison will stay lit up they’re just punishing taxpayers and cretins. Keep in mind the Rich (I used a capital R so as not to offend them) all have generators and or solar w back up batteries like in a submarine. We service this stuff for these two faced environmental @$$%#+\s so I’m not making it up. The Oprah has two 3516s in her bunker and the stacks vent in the treetops LoL!!! Boy you can’t make this kind of stuff up...

Crazy crazy. My brother in law is dark. They live in placervile up by Folsom prison. Funny he’s pretty sure the prison will stay lit up they’re just punishing taxpayers and cretins. Keep in mind the Rich (I used a capital R so as not to offend them) all have generators and or solar w back up batteries like in a submarine. We service this stuff for these two faced environmental @$$%#+\s so I’m not making it up. The Oprah has two 3516s in her bunker and the stacks vent in the treetops LoL!!! Boy you can’t make this kind of stuff up...

Given the legal enviornment in Kalifornika that bankrupted the utility, PG&E, I wonder who will pick up the tab for all the spoiled food etc. Pretty hard to sue the enviornmental wackos, most of them are judgement proof.

Dave

In an unrelated story, a bunch of wacko's was demonstrating against Proctor & Gamble today because they use unrecycled wood fiber to make toilet paper. The wacko's should swear off toilet paper and use their fingers to clean up. If they lick them clean they will have recycled some of their waste.

Google "Toilet Paper Protest" to access the story.

Dave

Given the legal enviornment in Kalifornika that bankrupted the utility, PG&E, I wonder who will pick up the tab for all the spoiled food etc. Pretty hard to sue the enviornmental wackos, most of them are judgement proof.

Dave
The power lines are over 100 years old. The old gov moonbeam rammed thru a bill that you can’t hold the utilities liable and now the rate payers are responsible

He explained that the utility stockholders need to make dividends no matter what...

It was noted that Generac stock went up today. Best thing is to have one run by natural gas from your own storage tank. Which can also be the same propane tank that is used to run the gas heaters in the winter.

Problem is that many utilities are more concerned about paying shareholder dividends than using some of that money to do normal upgrades/replacement of the infrastructure. Which is NOT just a CA problem!

Of course, if you can become upgraded enough to live off the grid, these issues will not affect you. Don't have to be rich to do that, either.

I used to get some emails about a miniature nuclear reactor that cam in a kit, which fit on a rail car. You assembled and buried it in your backyard. Supposed to last 30 years before the supplied fuel was consumed. Enough output to power a small town, they claimed.

Another reason to move "east of the Rockies"?

CBODY67

Heck just jump across the line to Nevada. That’s as far west as I would ever consider moving.
I’ve looked at the Carson City and Lake Tahoe area.

Maybe it's a test of A Zero C's new green deal policy. She wants everyone to get a feel for what it'll be like when she shuts down the coal and natural gas fired electric plants. :rofl:

5-7 days. Perishable food is done in both restaurants and homes, among other things. Gas pumps? Hospitals usually have enough diesel for a week or two of generator operation and those are legally required standby systems. Plenty of other things are going to be a problem. Criminals will see this as a business opportunity.

Glad I don’t live there.

Yeah, me too! I've asked the same question and get no answers. The Power companies have a "Fiduciary Responsibility" to provide power, they are breaching their Contract. Every person without power should and NEEDS to sue PG&E!

Dave
They should, but you know because of this that when the power comes back on, those grocery stores are going to make a killing because of whatever excuse they say to you. Why do you choose to live in that ****? You need to get out yesterday!

In an unrelated story, a bunch of wacko's was demonstrating against Proctor & Gamble today because they use unrecycled wood fiber to make toilet paper. The wacko's should swear off toilet paper and use their fingers to clean up. If they lick them clean they will have recycled some of their waste.

Google "Toilet Paper Protest" to access the story.

Dave

I hear California has a Bill to enforce people use both sides of toilet paper!

Man, too bad Wash DC can't be blacked out. Be an end to real fake news for a few days! lol!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who do you sue when someone dies due solely from the shut-off?

Who do you sue when someone dies due solely from the shut-off?
I'd blame it solely on the Gov, PG&E, and the lame *** State! What people fail to realize is that there is a contractual agreement as well as a fiduciary responsibility that PG&E is severely crossing the line with these actions, and for what? To cover their own *** of liability while putting the peoples lives at stake, REALLY? Who's going to pay for all that spoiled food of the people? Restaurant's, and other small business's that can't operate and have to throw out good food, who's going to pay for their failed revenue because of the State ineptness? How about those people with apnea that now can't use their CPAP which now put's their life in jeopardy? You people that live there really need to get your head outta your *** and wake up and GTFO of California yesterday!

Last edited:
He explained that the utility stockholders need to make dividends no matter what...

This statement is why our world is in the shape it is in due to corporations, big business, stock markets etc.....you always have to post a profit for the shareholders. And why the world will never be able to do what is necessary to stave off our inevitable destruction of the environment and the eventually decimation of the human species.

I'd blame it solely on the Gov, PG&E, and the lame *** State! What people fail to realize is that there is a contractual agreement as well as a fiduciary responsibility that PG&E is severely crossing the line with these actions, and for what? To cover their own *** of liability while putting the peoples lives at stake, REALLY? Who's going to pay for all that spoiled food of the people? Restaurant's, and other small business's that can't operate and have to throw out good food, who's going to pay for their failed revenue because of the State ineptness? How about those people with apnea that now can't use their CPAP which now put's their life in jeopardy? You people that live there really need to get your head outta your *** and wake up and GTFO of California yesterday!

I have come to the conclusion that the voters and the political class in Kalifornika have no common sense. To damn many hippies who smoked too much weed growing up. Part of the reason the utility lines started fires last year was the ban on brush cutting under the transmission lines so as not to disturb whatever critters were living there. Home owners is many areas are subject to some of the same idiotic restrictions. If a residence is surrounded by dry brush, what did they think was going to happen? The really stupid part of this is that the fires killed most of the critters that idiots were trying to protect. Now since there utility lines started fires, they shut off the transmission lines rather than deal with what caused the problem in the first place, too much crap growing wild around the lines.

Dave

damn many hippies who smoked too much weed growing up.
I've smoked my share,and your share, and his and her share of weed, I'm nowhere near as stupid as the voters of California. They continually vote in the dumbest of props, measures, whatever the bill is labeled, to make this country as dumb as can be. They are in favor of wind power, look at what it takes to manufacture those towers, before they are even transported, and a dimwit can figure out it will never pay itself back. 260 tons of steel (so I've read) that costs how much? Solar panels that die in 20 years but take 30 years to recover the cost. Let the state burn, it will get rid of the people who have a brain, and anyone in a dangerous path of next week's wildfires, they can send for themselves.

I'm not saying the whole state is whack, but they have let the idiots rule the asylum. The insane just keep voting for them. It's a nice state to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

I think it’s a big F U from the power company over the 15 billion or so in lawsuits. Now they will be sued for turning off the power.

I think it’s the politicians that should be sued.
Individually, personally.
They need to be made responsible for their “Moonbeam” ideas.

Back