more parts cars

1968 fury rip.jpgdr mopar yard crushed.jpgdr mopar yard crushed2.jpgThat's the old Dr. Mopar Salvage yard. Out In Neiderwald,Tx They crushed a bunch of cars last year. He only kept a hand full. They are very proud of the parts, and communication is terrible!!

1968 fury rip.jpg

dr mopar yard crushed.jpg

dr mopar yard crushed2.jpg

Yo Steve. Next time you're up in that Neiderwald area buzz down to Lockhart and see if the Mopar Dealership still haz an '85 Dodge 600 convertible, ah '97 Shelby Datona, and ah '97 Conquest still sittin" on the showroom floor with "0" milez on 'um like they were in '99 last time I saw 'um? If the 'ole coot that ownz that Dealership iz still pumpin' air I'll bet they are

Stan, They offered some of the cars to me. They were pretty picked over, and at there valuations you could have bought 3 complete parts cars for the price of 1. They want 225 for speedo clusters, 225 for the plastic dash bezels.......... After buying 3 parts that's what a whole car would cost. Some parts are worse than driver quality. From what I heard the epa cracking down made the regulations to stiff. The guy who owned in Glen had his nephew Bobby price and work the email/Web. I think he was the biggest problem. Face to Face dealing directly with Glen the owner, I got some ok deals.

Nobody stepped up to the plate.

Stan, They offered some of the cars to me. They were pretty picked over, and at there valuations you could have bought 3 complete parts cars for the price of 1. They want 225 for speedo clusters, 225 for the plastic dash bezels.......... After buying 3 parts that's what a whole car would cost. Some parts are worse than driver quality. From what I heard the epa cracking down made the regulations to stiff. The guy who owned in Glen had his nephew Bobby price and work the email/Web. I think he was the biggest problem. Face to Face dealing directly with Glen the owner, I got some ok deals.
The stupid kid obviously failed on Business Economics.
Leaving those parts in the cars to get crushed added ZERO to the value of the car.

See what happens when these guys rather go to their grave with these parts than sell them reasonably?
They go to their grave without the parts or the money.

This is an ebay posting of Dr mopar's parts. Look at there prices!! For that price you could custom make the rear window trim, or buy Nos. http://www.ebay.com/itm/66-Chrysler...r:1968|Model:Fury&hash=item1c3c8d0b57&vxp=mtr

You're not kidding about communication being a problem... jeez, I've been trying to get hold of them in response to that ad and there's no response. I don't understand it.

EDIT: I mean in response to the craigslist one;I realize the eBay one is over

Back