Motor mounts.

jake

Reaction score
Well, I replace my rear main seal for the 3rd time now and while I was there I decide to change out the motor mounts. No one probable remembers, but years ago I showed how I made some mounts out of the the old floating power oems. They worked great with no issues, but I came across a set of original ones on ebay for a steal and bought them. I decided to put the original floating power mounts in. I think that was one of the hardest, stupidest things I have ever tried to do. Every knuckle has a cut and every nail is black and blue. I will wait till I pull the motor next time. Lesson learned.
hqIryanHHYNWaMtaigg0HD1elx4pT8THeoXMN_e9I-tdrMZdliNsEYgBVj6SG9R-Xf21osQ=w1542-h867-no?authuser=0.jpg
KH_HJKCUyzIfde6QgvtlmSO8Eepn3aapobAxUr3Rpu84PNqJQoHRKjmzDlpbQHT-9JaEzdA=w1542-h867-no?authuser=0.jpg
2DUC1Fyz82Nar7AHPKNfG5bhJfQDoj487B14_IWupJ_xrIuIKP3-OvKdRLttmJ7cd0MeCBNg=w489-h867-no?authuser=0.jpg

I like the ones you made there. Why did you remove them? What is your car? I wasn’t around here when you made those.

Back