Movies with Fuselage Body cars

NWPT70

Reaction score
I just watched the first Joy Ride movie (2001). And was estatic that it features a 71 Newport 2 door.

Anybody have any other good movie recomendations with our cars in them?

when it comes to old cars in movies The Reluctant Astronaut with Don Knotts comes to mind surpriseingly...lota late 50s and 60s cars

idk which part it was but planet of the apes that came out in 71 i think

1971 Chrysler 300 with sunroof plus 67 Plymouth police units in this movie and more. 300 starts just after 11 minutes in.........

Any which way but loose! Clint Eastwood and lots of cool cars on the streets! .....and a monkey if you like that sorta thing!

There were actually a lot of movies that had C-bodies as cop cars, but movies where non-police C-bodies were featured were few. There were some though.

Not always in flattering roles. :eek:
th

th

Last edited:
l love this show..its warped...and the cars they have in here range the gambit...think thats a 57 in the background
<iframe src="" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot....the car was just as off the wall as the guy driving it. There was also a load of rabbits in the trunk - after a rollover.

ABC Movie Of The Week had a lot of Fuselage Mopars!! And it's fun to watch the actors doing their best with the low-budget productions. Especially the scary movies like "When Michael Calls" and "The House That Would Not Die" (houses die??) The evil is ALWAYS in the basement, why don't they check there first? I know what I'm doing tonight, looking on YouTube for Patty Duke driving a '71 New Yorker!!

It's A Mad Mad World, with Spencer Tracey, Don Knotts, Ethel Merman, Did Ceasars

Haha, glad to see the shitmobile from trailer park boys made an appearance in this thread

l love this show..its warped...and the cars they have in here range the gambit...think thats a 57 in the background
<iframe src="" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

srry...just needed a Archer fix......just realized bar in rear was Popeyes...lmao...to much time on my hands.....

Back