Moving the Imperials

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally got the two imperials home to SD. Trip wend from New Mexico to North Carolina, then Florida, then Ohio, then up to see Murray Par, then to central Iowa, then South Dakota, then back to Cental Iowa to get air suspension on the F550 fixed at Kelderman, then back to New Mexico.

20190608_131218[1].jpg
20190609_190009.jpg
20190609_190045.jpg
20190609_190019.jpg

Congrats and that is quite the rig to get all that done!

Yup that's alot of iron! My buddy hauled two 66 imps from one of the Dakota's back to Minnesota on a flatbed tow truck, I'm sure not land speed records where made there. Oh yeah sweet cars! Doc will be envious for sure.

Nice score(s) and I wish I had your rig. Look forward to seeing your fleet grow in leaps and bounds like Doc's. :poke:

Nice score(s) and I wish I had your rig. Look forward to seeing your fleet grow in leaps and bounds like Doc's. :poke:
Well, I think I may be tied with Doc, I think, 2 72 Coupes, 2 73 Sedans, 1 74 Coupe, and 1 75 Coupe.

Well, I think I may be tied with Doc, I think, 2 72 Coupes, 2 73 Sedans, 1 74 Coupe, and 1 75 Coupe.
He's up 1, Shirley puts him at 7. @detmatt had 3 for a while, I thought the Imp bug bit him hard too, bit he must have a stronger resistance to the poison. :lol:

Wow! Nice Imps and an impressive road trip!:thumbsup:

He's up 1, Shirley puts him at 7. @detmatt had 3 for a while, I thought the Imp bug bit him hard too, bit he must have a stronger resistance to the poison. :lol:

I only wish I had the time, money and space for such extravagance.:lol:

Guess I better start getting my "sloth-a$$" looking for another one...i hear footsteps...Moseman:poke: on my heels.:lol:

Back