S3: Autotemp Air Conditioning
V2: Unknown Option
X1: Tinted Glass (all)
Y0: Green Convertible Top

abc OPTIONS:
b4: Bucket Seats
j0: Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
k7: Passenger Outside Manual Mirror
u1: Sold Car When Built (Somebody Ordered It)

Any help on what the unknown options (V2) would be appreciated.

Have you had a chance to do any work or repairs on your beauty since the summer?

Have you had a chance to do any work or repairs on your beauty since the summer?
Not really, still recovering from the move. I put it away in the garage and now that I am on Christmas leave, I'm working on the restoration plan...ie how I will dismantle and the order I restore things in.

R4 is the same on mine which is AM search tune radio or something along those lines.
I can’t help on the V2.

Not really, still recovering from the move. I put it away in the garage and now that I am on Christmas leave, I'm working on the restoration plan...ie how I will dismantle and the order I restore things in.

IIRC, you PCS'd back to the great white north?

Do you still have awhile to go or are you getting close to retirement?

I went back through this thread, quite the project car you have there. It will be a real beauty when finished.

I have those on mine but they must have been a different code in ‘67.

I don't think it has anything to do with the year, but if you used your car for helping decode Mr C's car, then I can see where you got thrown off. I looked back at your thread about your Crown Coupe and noticed an error on your data tag. It's missing a #2 in the letter code section.
detmatt tag.jpeg.png

But on your build sheet it does shows the code #2 under Moldings - 542 .

detmatt build sheet.jpeg.png

I'm guessing the tag was made after the build sheet and the 2 mistakenly left out. :confused:

I don't think it has anything to do with the year, but if you used your car for helping decode Mr C's car, then I can see where you got thrown off. I looked back at your thread about your Crown Coupe and noticed an error on your data tag. It's missing a #2 in the letter code section.
View attachment 235977
But on your build sheet it does shows the code #2 under Moldings - 542 .

View attachment 235978

I'm guessing the tag was made after the build sheet and the 2 mistakenly left out. :confused:
Thanks Man! My car is a pretty early ‘67, maybe they got it figured out by ‘68.:thumbsup:

I have a spare linkage for the auto pilot @Mr C , pay for shipping and it’s yours.
Don’t forget I have this for you Mr C and I may have other things you need as I just bought a ton of mostly ‘67/8 parts.

IIRC, you PCS'd back to the great white north?

Do you still have awhile to go or are you getting close to retirement?

Yes, I'm back in Canada in the Winnipeg area. Depending on how I play with the numbers (years of service & age) I can work up to another 10 years

nice car I am building one and this one is one of 25 that was special ordered without A/C so I don't have all the junk to fool with .
1421015566763.jpg

Don’t forget I have this for you Mr C and I may have other things you need as I just bought a ton of mostly ‘67/8 parts.
Have you got one of these in that pile of parts? Mine's missing.

001.jpg

Back