Murray B. Park Private tour

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine visited Tiffin, Ohio on his Roadtrip and got a 3.5 Hour private tour across the Holy grounds of Murray B. Park (www.cbodies.com). There are ~1500 Cars on his lot. Impressive and beautiful collection!

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg

Thanks for sharing those pics.. Amazing, I'd need to clean myself up and have a smoke after looking at all those gems.. And I don't even smoke! Lol

Wow, I have bought a lot of parts from Murray over the years but have never been to his place nor have I ever seen him. Is this him?

049-jpg.80969

Thanks for all the photos - I am impressed!

Damn, that's a lot of cars and parts! He offered to follow him home after the Mopar Nats to get the seats I was buying, but I didn't have the time to go or the space to haul them back, wish I did now!

Wow, I have bought a lot of parts from Murray over the years but have never been to his place nor have I ever seen him. Is this him?

049-jpg.80969

Thanks for all the photos - I am impressed!
I think that's him, I check that back with my friend, but I think that's him. I was told he is a great guy and was happy to have someone from that far (Germany) on his grounds.

Yes, that is Murray.

I've been buying from him for just shy of 20 years and have seen his ads within the MCG since 90/91. After seeing these photos I now know why he has no time. He is simply out of control.

Back