Murray park !!!

challengerman74

Reaction score
Just a little shout out !!! Awesome sales and service here ...been hunting fury 1 emblems for my 68 he had nos set. Last missing piece for the car.

IMG_1833-1.JPG

Ditto here - Murray is the best, not only will bother with/find what others can't or won't, he's great to work with. Always the first one I call before starting a treasure hunt. He also goes to a good number of shows, so you can "order ahead" have him bring it there, and pick it up at the show to save the shipping.....

Any advice on actually talking to Murray? Or having him respond back? Jesus Christ, I've called him countless times seeking parts and have NEVER spoken to him nor EVER received a reply back,whether phone,email,etc. What the hell gives??

Any advice on actually talking to Murray? Or having him respond back? Jesus Christ, I've called him countless times seeking parts and have NEVER spoken to him nor EVER received a reply back,whether phone,email,etc. What the hell gives??

Murray's got a lot on his plate...so it takes some time for him to answer back. :)

I recently asked about some 65 specific parts, got an answer within a day, it took him more than 10 days to ship after payment was in but that's not a problem for me, just glad there's someone around that has that many parts available.

I have no issues with waiting for a reply or for parts......problem is he has NEVER gotten back to me in any form of known communication!!!! Even if you don't have what I am looking for, a quick call or email stating such would be appreciated. And this is NOT an attack on Murray,he does good for the hobby, I just want to know how to get a ******* response!!!

It's happened to me as well...

I just think that if he doesn't want to deal with the question he ignores it

Also if you don't like the price he states he shuts down lines of communication
Happened to me a few times now

It was several years ago now but I got lucky and caught him on the phone. Good guy to deal with. Transaction was flawless.

Murray has little patience for guys price hunting or guys making vague inquiries.
I email Murray with sensible specifics after I have done MY homework. Included in my email is my CC#, and my address. I get a reply in a day or two, and it goes out on his next weekly shipment.
No problems ever with him over many years. He's not Amazon. He is not Summit. He is not your researcher.
Where it makes sense that a picture is required, he's given those to me, too.

He once sold me seats he thought to be 71 Fury but we're 73 Fury seats. He shipped them to me with a 8 3/4 rear.
He refunded me the seat cost because they were incorrect. I think He learned then photos are important, we both did.

I've been dealing with Murray for 20 years. Always ,always comes through when he can.
If he isn't answering, keep calling.

Back