My 1966 Chrysler 300

Time to build another carport!
Well, I didn't want to say anything at first, but "Fleet" really isn't an accurate description for Bob's collection of cars. 'Herd' or perhaps 'swarm' would come closer. In fact, when my wife and I were sitting in the driveway and I pointed out that Bob has far more vehicles than me, her response was "We need to get out of here" as in - 'before you get anymore ideas in your head!'.

Bob has a lot of cars - in the yard, carport, garages, backyard. Granted, some are donors, but it at least proved I wasn't as out of control as first thought. :D

Boomer, I'm glad to hear that we cannot get rid of you that easy. So sorry to hear about you Dad.

Thanks for the kind words. Dad was 3 days short of 78 when he left. Had a lot of plans for the next decade or so I figured he'd be here. There's a lesson there, for sure.

But the whine of that Mopar starter evokes memories of younger and better days, most of them good, so I'll get back to it once I cull the herd a bit more. Really like the 66-67 Imperial 2drs and drop tops, and someone needs to keep Matt on the straight and narrow in the Imperial forum. ;) So, who knows.

BTW Gary, check email when you get a chance. FCBO says your inbox is full so I sent there instead.

Back