My 1967 New Yorker

LizB

Reaction score
My 1967 New Yorker is a family heirloom.It all started with my grand parents on my dad's side of the family,they bought it new.They were looking for a new car,they had a 1964 Lincoln Continental they hated and my dad remembers it.My dad was 13 years old at the time.They seen this 1967 New Yorker and liked it on the spot.It was the test drive that convinced them to buy it and traded in the 1964 Lincoln Continental they hated.My dad was with them when they bought it.My dad,Uncle Ken and Aunt Sandy were glad they got rid of the Lincoln.My grand parents never drove it in the winter.My dad,uncle and aunt learned how to drive in it too.It is special to me also.I was brought home in it coming home from the hospital after I was born,have the picture of this.As I got older,I loved and admired it remembering the drives my grandfather and I had in it.He also taught me how drive in it too.Then 5 years ago which will be 6 years next month,my life changed.I did not know my grandparents put me in their will to inherit it.It was after they both passed away.Had to go to a lawyer's office,the lawyer that made the will called my name out .Said this car was mine and I love it to this day.Was excited hearing it was mine.

Not yet,I have been so busy.I know my grandparents are looking down smiling seeing I love and admire it still.My dad,his brother and sister are glad I have it.They have so many memories too about it too.My uncle was 11 and Aunt was 9 when it was bought new.A collector wanted to buy it from my grandparents a year before they died,told them no and staying in the family

Wow this is a great surprise, since you said before your family was mostly GM and didn't understand....congratulations!!

Not yet,I have been so busy.I know my grandparents are looking down smiling seeing I love and admire it still.My dad,his brother and sister are glad I have it.They have so many memories too about it too.My uncle was 11 and Aunt was 9 when it was bought new.A collector wanted to buy it from my grandparents a year before they died,told them no and staying in the family

What is it , a 2dr , a 4dr ?
What is the color combo......?

Love to see pics too.
BTW, did you ever take possession of the 72 Imperial you posted in another thread?
Love to that one too.

Love to see pics too.
BTW, did you ever take possession of the 72 Imperial you posted in another thread?
Love to that one too.
Yes,I did,parked at my parent's place at the moment.

Wow this is a great surprise, since you said before your family was mostly GM and didn't understand....congratulations!!
My parents likes the Mopars too except the F word you never say around them,Ford

Still need to see some pics of the car!!!!!!!!!

Surely you had a few seconds to take pics in the last 3 months!!

Update *PSA*
april 2019 this skank has been on the b body site doing the same thing.
still no pics of any of said " cars " she owns.
latest handle there is aMoparLady

Update *PSA*
april 2019 this skank has been on the b body site doing the same thing.
still no pics of any of said " cars " she owns.
latest handle there is aMoparLady
Kinda sad...

A member on FABO got outted for using pictures of someone else's truck, and calling it their own. Weird, and strange.
:wtf: Takes wannabe to a new level... the internet certainly brings out the worst in some people.

Back