My 1996 Newport mild resto/performance project.

So maybe we should put something together and meet at the Mopar event at Englishtown. It was much better at one time but people gotta go to make it good..................lets go

So maybe we should put something together and meet at the Mopar event at Englishtown. It was much better at one time but people gotta go to make it good..................lets go

I totally want to get something together... The only thing that kinda sucks is that my work schedule can be erratic and I travel a lot with little notice so come the time of the event I might not be able to make it.

of course we'll all see each other at Carlisle so we can set it up there

Sounds good. I just want to note that I don't know what my schedule will be during the summer either. But I do know that I'll be at Carlisle for sure.

I have never been to Carlisle -Heard and seen many good things... it was just too far from NYC for me to go... now that I'm in Lancaster I really have no excuses.
Anyone been to Automania swap meet in Jan?

I have never been to Carlisle -Heard and seen many good things... it was just too far from NYC for me to go... now that I'm in Lancaster I really have no excuses.
Anyone been to Automania swap meet in Jan?

Yep, you and Mark are very close to Carlisle. Mark can walk to Carlisle.

I'd love to show up at Englishtown again, so although its awhile from now I'm in.

And I plan to be at Carlisle again this next year, too. Hopefully there be no apocalypse heat & thunderstorms again. Luckily we were already back at our hotel when that storm came in.

Couple pics from Mopars @ Englishtown a few years ago........

1961 New Yorker.jpg

New Yorker.jpg

1970 Chrysler 300 127.jpg

1969 Chrysler 300 210.jpg

1971 Plymouth Fury 174.jpg

I'd love to show up at Englishtown again, so although its awhile from now I'm in.

And I plan to be at Carlisle again this next year, too. Hopefully there be no apocalypse heat & thunderstorms again. Luckily we were already back at our hotel when that storm came in.

But thats Carlisle....get used to it

Always in the 90's with high humidity. Low 90's isn't too bad.

The heat isnt the problem, its the storms that come up. It can be gorgeous and two minutes later the sky is black, windy and downpours. You never know whats hiding on the other side of the mountain

Carlisle doesn't drain off very good with the flash storms.

Back