My 2018 RAM Longhorn

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well, I pulled the trigger on a 2018 RAM Longhorn.

20180122_170021.jpg
20180122_165943.jpg

Good colour choice. You need to get a replacement front plate. That one looks a little wavy. Glad we don't have to put one on the front.

Nice Bob! You are seriously lacking the details we crave here though. Not to mention more pictures. :poke:

Great color combo. That is one of the few 2 tones that i really like. Also the longhorn on the tailgate is a subtle touch. Very nice.

Nice truck...question because I'm not up to speed on the newest tech.
Does it turn itself off at traffic lights? I hate that.

I think on the 2019 Rams with the V6 engines, stop-start will be standard and optional on the Hemis. They add a surprising amount of torque.

I don't beleve so. It didn' shut off while driving today.

Bob I am very happy for you and I trust everything worked out the way we were hoping. You will need a 10 year old to show you all the tech in that animal lol. If you are getting a matching topper make sure it is a gel coat to match and not just a respray. It will last longer. As far as break-in goes give her 300 miles before you tow anything then drive the hell outta her! The 8 speed will map your driving style so don’t go easy on it! @300rag can show you how to paint match your wheel accents ...he’s a pro at it!

Back