My 2018 RAM Longhorn

Why do we need a dual pane panoramic sunroof on a truck?
Maybe in Manhattan.
Ummm. No, not even in Manhattan.

Single pane......

RM019_067HD.jpg

Dual pane.....

2014-01-01-00.03.31.jpg

I would pass on one of those new sunroofs. I like the old ones. That's one thing to make me go for a HD model, since they still use the "old" cab.

My 2018 Ram is a single pane and more than half the year I can open the sunroof and the back window and turn the A/C off and the natural airflow is so refreshing coming through the cab.

The dual pane setup has a bigger open section so I would imagine the airflow is even better. Plus the vista view through the roof is impressive and let's a lot of sunshine into the cab.

Just to haul **** from Home Depot??:lol:

I'm cruising on country rides just about every day. I've had my Ram for about 2 years now and I have 33,000 miles on it. All of those miles are joyride miles. I pretty much prefer driving this vehicle more than the rest of them. Very, very comfortable and enjoyable to drive. 2 trips to Wisconsin so far.
And it's still in new condition.

I'm cruising on country rides just about every day. I've had my Ram for about 2 years now and I have 33,000 miles on it. All of those miles are joyride miles. I pretty much prefer driving this vehicle more than the rest of them. Very, very comfortable and enjoyable to drive. 2 trips to Wisconsin so far.
And it's still in new condition.
Bob, I can't imagine any vehicle owned by you not being in better than new condition. Maybe I'll buy your Charger some day...

Bob, I can't imagine any vehicle owned by you not being in better than new condition. Maybe I'll buy your Charger some day...

Not bragging....but I even get compliments from my local Dodge dealer about the condition of my vehicles. Under the hood and the undercarriage is immaculate too.

The panoramic will pulse. Maybe it would be okay with the rear slider open. The roof in my wife's Jeep is completely useless above 35 mph. No combo of window openings will make the air pulsing go away. All it does is let the damn sunlight in like I'm a bug under a magnifying glass.

For only $20+k... for a beater PU... and with a useless bed??? Fug it... next PU in my driveway will likely be another $1k beater, and hate to admit it, but might be another shivey too... they just seem to come at the right price/condition combination more often than the other brands. Depending on the state of the fleet when the time comes, the current beater PU gets first dibs on the used stuff from the DD burb... wiper blades, ignition parts... haven't gotten quite as far as pouring the old oil from the catch pan into her... but a coffee filter and a funnel are all that's stopping me. :lol:

What a pain in the *** changing a flat tire on my Ram!

The actual changing of the tire is easy. Finding everything and getting the spare down is something else.

The jack and crank handles are hidden under the front passenger seat. The spare has a locking device that need a special key to lower. I had to Google it to find it and figure out how to lower it.

20200213_101832.jpg
20200213_101832.jpg

Back