My 66 Plymouth fury III beauty restoration

Judy

Reaction score
Will be posting my car update here these are pictures of my car after I bought it at a wrecking yard

20160331_153344 (800x248).jpg

20160331_153403.jpg

20160331_153311.jpg

Welcome Judy. I did my 65, took forever to find quarters. I have some for sale in the classifieds here. The are only the rear half, looks like your going to be replacing the wheel arches as well.

yes I am have to replace front floor pans and a good portion of the trunk

ripped out the interior nasty rug my inside chrome is all rust pitted so need those as well dash pad is all cracked the instrament gages are broke radio bezzle gone or broke door panels are decinagrating car had gold interior want to paint my car a dark cherry red and black or red interior

hi everyone located a 66 ply sport fury she been sitting in a wrecking yard for 20 yrs i bought it wanted one so bad love that style of car and had one 37 yrs ago when my daughter wasn't born yet and now she is 37. sport fury in her current shape no glass no driver door no outer fenders or hood floor pans are rusted out trunk may be able to save but dont know yet she sunk into the ground she has a engine turquoise no buckets or console door panels are there but shot

wondering if i should use my fury 3 for donnor parts or put both together

hi everyone located a 66 ply sport fury she been sitting in a wrecking yard for 20 yrs i bought it wanted one so bad love that style of car and had one 37 yrs ago when my daughter wasn't born yet and now she is 37. sport fury in her current shape no glass no driver door no outer fenders or hood floor pans are rusted out trunk may be able to save but dont know yet she sunk into the ground she has a engine turquoise no buckets or console door panels are there but shot

wondering if i should use my fury 3 for donnor parts or put both together
It sounds like you'll have to put both cars into making one nice one. Pictures would be nice. Good luck with your restoration.

hi everyone I am having a hell of a time finding a parking brake lever and strut for the right side rear to finish putting my brakes together I am running 11" brake drums

any suggestion on where I can locate one

brake_drum_parts.gif

g5196_g5197.jpg

hi everyone I am having a hell of a time finding a parking brake lever and strut for the right side rear to finish putting my brakes together I am running 11" brake drums

any suggestion on where I can locate one
You may need to go used for these... I checked Wagner, and no luck... but at least you can get everything else and these are not common wear items.

I have a salvage yard data base for mopars, private message me and I'll send it to you

Judy, hello and I hope you are doing well. I am glad you pulled those two Furys out of the yard and dirt. I hope both get saved, but you will probably only save one; it can't be helped. I have a '66 Fury coming to me in the next day or two. I'm excited about starting the transformation just like you. Keep us posted with your project. I will start a thread just like you. Good will to you and your's.

I'm on a similar path, will be watching to see what you come up with.

Back