My 67 & 68 Imperial post cars

Catfish

Reaction score
Here is a couple photos of my 67 & 68 post cars. Of course being post cars they are less optioned. The white 67 is a 52,000 (ish) mile car that I saved from the derby ring. The gold car came off of the rez in Montana. Lots of great parts and of course 440/727/8 3/4 combos. The interior on the white was perfect. Its blue. The green '68 post car is now gone, but it too came off of the Rez and was bought as a pair with the gold car.

Matt........does your interior have the eagle impression on your seats?

Very nice indeed.. The Imp logo on the blue seat back is cool.

Any parts you guys are needing, let me know. But remember that these are lower optioned cars. Manual vent windows and I do not think either has rear heat/air. I will have to go look at them again.

Do me a favor.... can you please take a photo of that mat? It is intriguing ........

I guess these are only in the vinyl-cloth seats. The steering wheel looks perfect btw.

I have only seen it in this car so far, but I have not looked at a ton of imperials. Need to look at the gold car again and see what it has for seats. Vinyl and cloth I believe but don't remember if it has the logo embossed on it or not. The blue interior is in great condition but no takers on it over the last year or so. The passenger side of that white car is rough. Like the old lady scraped a power pole or something. Then the motor and trans got sold.....so it's a parts car. The blue seat might just end up as my new shop couch.

Back