My 68 Crown Coupe. The Saga...

Yet again we find ourselves undeservedly graced with your deep, boundless and truly omnipotent wisdom of what should and shouldn't be.:poke:

Thanks for posting this. I think one of the nicest Imps you could have scored. The pic of the interior is worth a thousand words.

Thanks for posting this. I think one of the nicest Imps you could have scored. The pic of the interior is worth a thousand words.

Thanks!

As to the off-topic concerns about the tow vehicle, lets keep this thread on track. I want to share my adventure with my land yacht, but if this thread is just going to take a turn into bickering about the politics of Chrysler, I'll just stop posting.

I am a designer for Jeep.... right here... in Michigan... where it was designed. It's not a Fiat in disguise, and I can assure you guys that at least the one pictured in particular, had absolutely no problem towing the Imperial.

Ok, nuff said, lets keep it about Imperials.

Stripping her down:
10733293476_16e57636f6_z.jpg

10733291596_f5d81f764a_z.jpg

10733289426_db6569239b_z.jpg

10733287086_458cc617a3_z.jpg

10733503403_d2c1def839_z.jpg

10733282476_d2f8ab008e_z.jpg

10733497943_223795ca54_z.jpg

You aren't messing around, your car is going to be beautiful. Thanks for the update, please keep them coming.

I agree, can't wait to see it done. Sometimes I wish I wanted to paint mine but I just can't.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Your progress is remarkable... We don't want to scare you off so just ignore the OT BS since it is in jest and comes with the territory on this board. It took me a couple hundred posts to get used to it.

I revisit threads more often because they do go off track and some of this **** is priceless!

Keep up the good work, car is going to be beautiful when done. Long time friend of mine had a 68 crown coupe I should have bought it, some of the dumb decisions we make on a good opportunities.

Great to see all your hard work. I see a beautiful car in your future yours looks very solid, great car to restore.

I thought you were in MI, that does not currently look like our weather. Car looks great though, keep us posted.

lol, that was taken before the weather turned to poop.
It's inside now, but i'm still playing catch up with uploading all the photos

Just read through the thread. Excited that it too is local. Also anxious to see how she looks with a new coat of paint.

Back