My 69 NY is ready for his new owner

I went back in the days with him to Hamburg to pick the Charger up Carsten good old times in Germany
and I went later on a few times with him to Oliver Zinn to pick parts up.
I feel sorry for the Charger poor car.
Michael put so much work in his Charger and now that :-(

yes, he had it for nearly 20 years. IIRC he paid 15.000 DM for it. 383 HP car. Had an accident shortly after he bought it because of problem with the throttlecable. He restored it. Can't believe how long ago that is.

Carsten

yes, he had it for nearly 20 years. IIRC he paid 15.000 DM for it. 383 HP car. Had an accident shortly after he bought it because of problem with the throttlecable. He restored it. Can't believe how long ago that is.

Carsten
Ya he drove the car in to a brick wall I was there he sold the car 6years ago,
It was a California Charger with vinyl roof and A/C yes he paid 15000DM he has seen the Charger the first time at the street mag show in Hamburg he was original planing to buy a 1970 442 Olds an I talked him out of it because the Charger was way cooler, I drove a 81 Trans Am at that time and we went a few days later to Hamburg to pick the Charger up me Michael and my Wife in his 78 flat black Caprice

I can't leave you alone - you end up bringing all these beauties home and making me look bad for not even taking the car cover off yet...:(

I need to go visit your friends

IMG_5036.JPG
IMG_5035.JPG
IMG_5023.JPG
IMG_5022.JPG
IMG_5020.JPG
Finally the car is 100% done.
I went today to the carglass place to get all the rockchips fixed and after that to the dent doctor to get little dents removed.
Hopefully the new owner is happy with the car.

Back