My 70 "Moonshine" runner

SportfuryRich

Reaction score
After watching Moonrunners again I've decided to keep the look for mine. Just have to put my name on the door lol. Really starting to like this car more and more. After cleaning out many years neglect it's starting to shape up. Still need to scrub the interior and put my new carpet in. Here are some pics I took that look old school today. Slam 8 track in and cruise!!!
PicsArt_01-09-01.26.16.jpg
PicsArt_01-09-01.25.28.jpg
PicsArt_01-09-01.25.53.jpg
PicsArt_01-09-01.23.16.jpg
PicsArt_01-09-01.24.18.jpg

After watching Moonrunners again I've decided to keep the look for mine. Just have to put my name on the door lol. Really starting to like this car more and more. After cleaning out many years neglect it's starting to shape up. Still need to scrub the interior and put my new carpet in. Here are some pics I took that look old school today. Slam 8 track in and cruise!!!View attachment 343874 View attachment 343875 View attachment 343876 View attachment 343877 View attachment 343879
Damn, I can hear the banjo's... great photo's.

Great looking car and excellent photography. The setting is just right for that Fury. Very cool pics.

Funny you should mention "Moonshine Runner"! www.hotrod.com had an article on moonshine runners' cars and Junior Johnson. Plus how they related to early NASCAR racing. A neat article, especially the '61 New Yorker cross-ram.

I remember that CAR AND DRIVER did a test of a '69 Super Bee 440 6-Pack. They took it into moonshine country to get opinions from the locals as to how good it might haul "shine". They all liked it.

Those Fury trunks are large enough to make some serious hauls! Neat "police" Fury, too!

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Back