My Baby Boy

67-Fury

Reaction score
At Carlisle this year, i told Polara Dave and his lovely wife about My Girlfriends pregnancy, and they said to post some pics when it happened. (Very gracious and welcoming people) So here they are. Born today at 5.50 pm. I named him after my late father, Micheal. He is beautiful and his name makes him all the more special to me.

20191112_205415.jpg

20191112_191102.jpg

Congratulations. Enjoy every moment, our 14 month old granddaughter just started walking last week and it seems like she was born the week before that. It goes by fast.

At Carlisle this year, i told Polara Dave and his lovely wife about My Girlfriends pregnancy, and they said to post some pics when it happened. (Very gracious and welcoming people) So here they are. Born today at 5.50 pm. I named him after my late father, Micheal. He is beautiful and his name makes him all the more special to me.

View attachment 329624

View attachment 329607
:thumbsup: Beautiful baby, glad mom and Micheal are healthy and well. Congratulations

Congratulations on the new addition from the Motor City!:thumbsup:

Yayayayay!! We have another CBody member...:lol:

Congratulations sir.. beautiful Boy. My first sons name is Michael after my grandfather. God Bless

Thank you everyone. I am one proud pop. Im just so glad he is cute and healthy. Thats all i could ask for.

Being a father is the best rollercoaster ride you will ever be on. My two are the best thing to happen to me. Enjoy and God bless.

View attachment 329624

View attachment 329607
Congratulations!
Welcome to the world of parenthood!

Congratulations.
Enjoy the time when they are dependant on you and Mom for everything.
Always make time to listen and spend with him. Work and money and other people's hands out for something all have to take a back seat now.

Back