MY Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2020 Photos

SportFury70

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know John (@live4theking) posted his Carlisle 2020 photos a couple days ago so I figured I would post mine before months go by like last year. Here goes, and please let me know what you all think. Starting with trucks, and yes these truck photos are also posted on ForTrucksOnly. More photos to come soon, and if you have some photos from Carlisle please post em up too......
nice ram.jpeg
lrt.jpeg
ram 2.jpeg
ram 1.jpeg
85 ram.jpeg
A couple of CSS/HPP trucks....
CSS 1.jpeg
CSS 2.jpeg
CSS 3.jpeg
CSS 4.jpeg
blue truck.jpeg

Here is one more Dodge truck picture I forgot about.The guy who painted this truck MAY paint our b-body project.....
20200710_173429.jpeg

A few members cars. To @david hill, and @c-barge congratulations for winning your awards! Very WELL deserved gents......
david hills 300.jpeg
tims nyer.jpeg
fratszogs car.jpeg
c-barges car.jpeg
dasboots fury.jpeg

I MAY have more, I would have to look then post......

Last edited:
One for Trev or @Fury Pursuit and @Trace 300 Hurst, which I already put in the Hurst 300 H Nerd thread but said I would put here as well. I believe this one is a clone as there was no A12 on the fender tag when I looked. Anyone else look at the tag, am I wrong?. This is all the photos I have for now, stay tuned more to come soon.....
hurst 1.jpeg
hurst 2.jpeg
hurst 3.jpeg
hurst 4.jpeg
hurst 5.jpeg
hurst 6.jpeg

Hi All, I am back with a few more Carlisle 2020 pictures before I gotta go to work in about an hour and a half. Here is one for Fury Pursuit and billyfury. I did talk to the owner a bit, but I did not ask him if I could get a picture of the bs and fender tag so explains my finger......
cop car 1.jpeg
cop car 2.jpeg
cop car 3.jpeg
cop car 4.jpeg
cop car 5.jpeg
cop car 6.jpeg
cop car 7.jpeg

Hi All, I am back with a few more Carlisle 2020 pictures before I gotta go to work in about an hour and a half. Here is one for Fury Pursuit and billyfury. I did talk to the owner a bit, but I did not ask him if I could get a picture of the bs and fender tag so explains my finger......View attachment 390788 View attachment 390789 View attachment 390790 View attachment 390791 View attachment 390792 View attachment 390793 View attachment 390794

Too bad it wasn't a Dodge :poke:

I know you are a Dodge guy Dave, :( :lol:. But I don't believe there were any Dodge c-body police cars there otherwise I most likely got pictures.

No there wasn't.
My jest being " who cares its only a Fury? The original owner should have ordered a Dodge."

Back