Got all the fluids in and now time to start the interior. I installed the hand brake and covers for the tunnel by riveting the black cover parts in place. Of course with a 50-50 chance of putting the wires on the micro switch for the brake light I was wrong! Had to fish my hand down in and reverse the wires! Wish the instructions were a bit more explanatory! Glued the carpeting in with 3M spray glue... Then fitted the beautiful leather seats and tunnel cover and MOMO quick release steering wheel. The steering column shaft was a real SOB! Did that previously, but the bushings just behind the dash were a real bear! I must have pushed them through a dozen times before I got it right! Time to move on to the front cycle wings and rear wings (fenders to you and me) I installed the headlights first and then the front wings needed to be glued to the supports that are mounted to the spindle/caliper brackets. I used a 2 part epoxy that my body shop customers use for bonding body panels together instead of welding. The headlights obviously remain stationary but the cycle wings turn when steering. Very cool, and its cool to see them move up and down when driving. Before I mounted the wings, I took them to a customer of mine that does bed liners. I had him put it on the underside of the fenders to help protect them from rocks flinging off the tires. I live on a macadam road and travel on some dirt roads occasionally. The rear fenders are bolted on with a rubber bead in between them and the body.