My dads 71 and my 70.

70 Sport Suburban

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally got both wagons together for a picture.
Yellow 71 360 Broughham interior has tilt passenger seat, power steering,power disc brakes,a/c.
Black 70 was a low option car was manual brakes and steering 3 on the tree 318. Radio delete with climate control now has 440 and the previous owners switched to power steering and brakes just need to finish the exhaust.

FB_IMG_1499621197581.jpg

Black 70 was a low option car was manual brakes and steering 3 on the tree 318. Radio delete with climate control now has 440 and the previous owners switched to power steering and brakes just need to finish the exhaust.
So, the previous owner took something rather rare and turned it into the mundane, everyday 440 car. Same thing happens to many an E Body.

So, the previous owner took something rather rare and turned it into the mundane, everyday 440 car. Same thing happens to many an E Body.
When i got the wagon it still had the 318 i found out the 3spd blew up in 1998 and the wagon got a auto trans. It was switched to power brakes and steering in 2003. Then sat around till i got it last Dec the motor was tired i went to put a cam in it and the bearings were shot so i chose to put the 440 in but i do have the 318 still.

Back