My Fury Coupe 70

Detroit

Reaction score
Hello Plymouth New Year! In December, I decided to buy a car , I looked at what was on sale, went to ebay and started looking for a car, I came across my favorite Plymouth body, it was Fury 70 onwards I was confused by the price of $ 800, and it was 20 hours before the end of the auction, after looking at the photos and reading the description, I realized why such a low price!
The car drove the last time 15 years ago, under the hood from the photo it became clear that, from the engine, there was a block and heads with an air conditioning compressor and power steering, there was no carburetor, inlet, ignition coil and distributor, for that we were pleased with the mileage of 25,000 miles and the price, having made bid of $ 2000 left to wait!
While on vacation, January 2 decided to check how things are going with the auction. Oh miracle! The winning bet was $ 1,125.
So I became the owner of Plymouth Fury 1970

Seller photos

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Primer and paint under hood, chassis and axle
New ball joint, tie rod, bushing

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

cool car for sure. you´re the second guy who joined us from Russia in the last months. The other is @Stephan_oldtimerfun who´s got a
1971 Sport Fury, just a coincidence or do you know each other?

cool car for sure. you´re the second guy who joined us from Russia in the last months. The other is @Stephan_oldtimerfun who´s got a
1971 Sport Fury, just a coincidence or do you know each other?
I don’t know him, but maybe we have mutual acquaintances, he is from Moscow, I am from Rostov-on-Don, he is from the north and I am from the south

Wow, I like it and admire your progress. The front and rear bumper guards appear stock as mine were on my '70 Fury III ex-squad car.
100_0412.JPG
100_0410.JPG

Hi, Andrew! Saw your car on drive2 and instagramm, great car! It's great to see the car come to life.
Successful completion of works! Hopefully I'll see you somewhere next season!
Stepan

Back