My Green Pickle from Idaho

IMG_5465.JPG
New 3:23 gears go in next week and new exhaust system

I guess the 4:10s got hard to live with after a while? Time for some highway cruising!
Yes that's right Andy, I can't drive with 4:10 is not fun at all 4000rpm at 65mls and the next thing is you always spin the tires when taking of

AND that is one of the reasons I like the 71s better over the 70s... :thumbsup:

Personally I love the grill it came with and the hidden headlight door one also. I'd be happy with either - also the reason I like the 71's.

Love the 70 hood though. Will it bolt right on? Guys?

View attachment 126781 New 3:23 gears go in next week and new exhaust system

Have you considered buying a 3.23 sure grip chunk and keeping the SG 4.10 set up or selling it?

That's a really purty grill and a great looking car / color combo. My wife loves the late 60's early 70's Mopar greens. i do too and prefer them with black interior. You found a great car.

View attachment 120114 View attachment 120115 View attachment 120116 View attachment 120117 View attachment 120118 View attachment 120119 View attachment 120120 View attachment 120121 View attachment 120122 View attachment 120123 I picked my Fury up last weekend in
Idaho from a member. The Fury is rock
solid and in great condition it took me 2hr to get the car running, I removed today the carpet to put a new one in tomorrow and I was surprised how nice the floors are on the car.
Congrats!!!

Have you considered buying a 3.23 sure grip chunk and keeping the SG 4.10 set up or selling it?

That's a really purty grill and a great looking car / color combo. My wife loves the late 60's early 70's Mopar greens. i do too and prefer them with black interior. You found a great car.
I think I'm going to sell the 4:10 I have no use for them, I already have the 3:23 gears

Personally I love the grill it came with and the hidden headlight door one also. I'd be happy with either - also the reason I like the 71's.

Love the 70 hood though. Will it bolt right on? Guys?

Yep, the '70 hood interchanges. I used to have another '71 before this one that I sold to Tobias and I had a '70 hood on that car. Had to fill the holes in the fenders for the signal indicators (didn't feel like having that many lights flashing on the front of the car).

I love everything about this car...except the dead mouse...would be great to see more photos of all your progress...with carpet, etc...

IMG_2969.JPG
IMG_7267.JPG
IMG_7281.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG
IMG_7298.JPG
I did some more work to the Pickel,
I'm crazy busy at work at the moment and don't have much time to work on my cars.

Back