Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Plymouth: Fury Sport

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

You are bidding on a 1977 Plymouth Fury Sport with black interior Red exterior and bucket seats. I got this to Resale as I am in the antique business. Kinda a find so to speak. This is what I know the car needs.
ac works needs recharged
Horn and cruse control was disconnected in storage wires..
seats are very good for 40 years old , but have slight separation on seems
Dash has crack that has been filled.
Speedo works but bounces
heat control wire needs lubed.

car has 34000 on it guy says original dont they all. more like 134 000 in my opinion
I have it insured with hagerty insurance for much more than asking price Replacement value.
I have driving this car around town cool with collector plates. and on the Hwy at 70 miles an hour no problem dose not over heat hood lights work, starts up has a brand new carb put on it still have original in trunk no big dents pant is good. Tires are good , exhaust is good, charges and keeps battery great, Very comfortable to drive. I am not any kind of a Mechanic but I do not notice it having big noises or any thing. Stops good power steering works good. Hard it checked at Mechanic said all was good said the only thing mechanical is that this car sat in storage and valve stems down the road might need checked.. dost not blow smoke or use oil while driving no motor sounds clinks or cluncks. If you let it sit a week it will have a small puff of smoke in exhaust. I guess that is what he is talking about , Car is rust free in all body panel the trunk had a small hole where rear window at one time leaked and has been fixed with neutralizer and patch,, This is what the guy I got it from said and I also can verify my seeing it , it looks like tough coat. All in all a very nice old classic car Next year it will be the big 40. value only to go up. I am starting it at a very reasonable price. with no reserve. At completion of Sale I want 500.00 non refundable deposit and the rest to be paid with in 15 days of ending of auction. I see no reason why this car could not be picked up and driven home it drives that good. but it is a pick up only no deliveries or shipping. I have tried my best to disclose any and all I can . I am just looking to sell no trades ect..

Time left:
5d 22h Tuesday, 1:53PM
Current bid:
US $1,200.00

Year: 1977 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): RH23G7A199137
Mileage: 134,000
Make: Plymouth
Number of Cylinders: 8 Model:
Transmission: Auto
Body Type: Coupe
Title: Clear
Engine: 318 Power
Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
For Sale By: Private Seller
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black

OK, I was gonna do this but couldn't from my phone...

Buy car, then get this:
upload_2016-8-10_20-0-34.png

Then go around clearing out restaurants as "over capacity" during peak seating hours and accepting bribes for blocked exits.

Derby maybe??????

Ha, I knew I'd get some bites on that one, just wasn't sure who. Expected a reaction from OP, but no. So, to be clear, IT WAS A JOKE. I'm not into that, never was, never will be. And sure as hell wouldn't use ANY Mopar if I was. Carry on gents. :drama:

This is a nice "clean" everyday summer car instead of spending 40k on a Dodge Ram truck that will be moderatly rusty in five years if driven in over half of our country.

Ha, I knew I'd get some bites on that one, just wasn't sure who. Expected a reaction from OP, but no. So, to be clear, IT WAS A JOKE. I'm not into that, never was, never will be. And sure as hell wouldn't use ANY Mopar if I was. Carry on gents. :drama:
Lol. Here's a "like" to make up for those X's.

I wouldn't even get hung up on the road wheels... first thought was "that's a driver" and it would be a pretty nice one.

I wouldn't touch the interior, so no racer... anything else, other than mechanical love, would just be because you had too much time and not enough cars to play with.

If you change it's appearance too much you may as well let this guy have his way with it...
horny-mike-henry-counting-cars.jpg

Currently my favorite car show. I dislike the clown stuff, but it seems necessary to stay on air, but at least they don't spout off BS all episode trying to convince you how smart they are (and proving the opposite). They are also pretty honest about they are customizers, not restoration experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back