My new ‘64 Imperial convertible

Also pulled the shafts and the center section for an inspection on the ‘66 rear axle and it’s like new so it will be going in this car.:thumbsup:
253F77DD-829C-4A59-89D2-45BF67CBB87D.jpeg

Just got this full convertible top weatherstripping set and enough windlace to do the whole car to match the white over blue interior from @QQE :thankyou:
I’m sure glad I hadn‘t already bought red windlace because I sure came close a couple times.:rolleyes:
CB064A94-91C6-4CCD-BFA4-FDA0B239234A.jpeg

Just got this full convertible top weatherstripping set and enough windlace to do the whole car to match the white over blue interior from @QQE :thankyou:
I’m sure glad I hadn‘t already bought red windlace because I sure came close a couple times.:rolleyes:
View attachment 537455
could you please tell me who has the convertible weatherstripping, i need some. great job man, very ambitious. Ive been around this kind of work for a long time and I decided to buy a whole car. 15 years ago I would have done what you are doing!

redint.jpg

On the drivers side rear of the top frame, there is a large piece (Biggest) of what looks to be cast aluminum? Has some large pivot points, About 2 1/2- 3" long, Mine has the number 1884587 on it. Mine is a 63 Newport

On the drivers side rear of the top frame, there is a large piece (Biggest) of what looks to be cast aluminum? Has some large pivot points, About 2 1/2- 3" long, Mine has the number 1884587 on it. Mine is a 63 Newport
Nothing like that on the ‘64-‘66 Imperial frame.
My first goal would be to Murray Park, here is his website www.cbodies.com

Back