My new ride: 1973 Crysler Imperial Coupe

If the Fury would have been delivered to you as expected. Would you have still bought the imperial. I must that your car is even more rare with the moon roof you must have every option that came with this car in 73. Is this car all original or did the old owner do any sort of restoration on it

Scott,
It is the substitute for the lost Fury...
The car is fully loaded with actually most options i know.
As for its past, i still do not know everything but dear Glenn and Ross may tell more.

That is a very nice looking car, I bet its nice to drive.

On the other car, is there anything salvageable? I actually would like to see pictures of it.

Congrats on this awesome purchase.

Thank you.

I don't know about the Fury, i never saw it again after it was pulled from the sea.

Yes, i eas compensated by the insurance company. The heartache was cured only with the Imp.
As for The Fury's photos - I avoid publishing them in order to avoid the pain from its former owner.

Are you enjoying your Imperial, Hemi? Do you drive it often? Have you done anything to it?

Hemi, what is up my friend?

I lost track of you on Facebook. I hope all is well. Do you still need a window switch?

As for the banana boat, Glenn knows way more than I do cuz she mostly just sat in my garage for a few months.

Hemi, what is up my friend?

I lost track of you on Facebook. I hope all is well. Do you still need a window switch?

As for the banana boat, Glenn knows way more than I do cuz she mostly just sat in my garage for a few months.

Hi Ross, good to hear from you, my friend.
Everything is Okay, the banana boat is on its way to being more fresh and i love it.
Yes, i will be glad to have the window switch and maybe some more parts (Actually i need also the transmission stick cap (the aluminium like).

Back