My New Road Runner

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_20190616_083748.jpg
Actually have two of them hanging out in our yard. Yesterday they had a baby rabbit they must've stolen from its nest.

Any sign of wile e coyote?

Yes, he's all over the neighborhood. They come out of the mountains behind us every day. Unfortunately they go mostly for the easy meals like people chickens and goats. We are overrun with rabbits. Wish they'd start eating them.

Any of them have a Hemi? Lol

Nice pictures!

:thumbsup:
Sorry but no Hemi Bob. Hell they don't even have a Meep Meep horn. They really just make a clicking sound or a kind of shriek when trying to attract a mate. Sometimes if they run really fast they do leave a dust trail though.

Sorry but no Hemi Bob. Hell they don't even have a Meep Meep horn. They really just make a clicking sound or a kind of shriek when trying to attract a mate. Sometimes if they run really fast they do leave a dust trail though.

Chris, do they run on the road?

Every picture I see of them they are in the desert. Lol

Violence which many times seemed to back-fire on him. Felt sorry for him, sometimes.

Violence which many times seemed to back-fire on him. Felt sorry for him, sometimes.
No sympathy from me. It was his blind brand loyalty to Acme products that caused his unsuccessful and sometimes painful hunting experience. I mean how many times does a catapult have to malfunction bfore you switch brands? :lol:

No sympathy from me. It was his blind brand loyalty to Acme products that caused his unsuccessful and sometimes painful hunting experience. I mean how many times does a catapult have to malfunction bfore you switch brands? :lol:
You just described us with C-bodies...

Rust can happen in dry, sandy climates just as in more damp places. Let that dry dust pack in past the window felts, settle into the bottom of the door, let it rain, rain get past the window felts, too. Instant rust incubator. I've seen that happen in some vehicles from "dry" west Texas, which spent their whole life there.

Might say the same thing about clip-on body moldings.

What the "dry climates" might be missing is winter road salt?

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Back