My Rim resto turned out WHEELIE Nice!

Well, hurry up and put them on... I want pictures:)
Here you go guys!
Garden hose and all!!!
IMG_1980.JPG
IMG_1979.JPG
IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_1981.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

I was skeptical, but now that I see them on the car, I think they look really good.

Well done! I have 3 or 4 sets I would like to send you for restoration - I'm sure you have lots of time right?

I was skeptical, but now that I see them on the car, I think they look really good.

I had concerns too but I figured by using the satin black VHT they would lend themselves to look like the magnums I originally had & I think I hit the nail on the head with this set.

I had concerns too but I figured by using the satin black VHT they would lend themselves to look like the magnums I originally had & I think I hit the nail on the head with this set.
Well done!
If you want to deviate from the stock look... this is awesome. I like it better than the magnums.

They look great, excellent choice! And I also like how the hose is the opposite color of the car, subtle but classy.:thumbsup:

Great eye for detail Matt

Hey Matt, I never realized that the hose had a white pin stripe until you mentioned here! I must have style in my blood to have chosen the hose over a regular green one...:rolleyes:

Well done!
If you want to deviate from the stock look... this is awesome. I like it better than the magnums.

I think I had better buy up all the Mirada/Cordoba rims I can find.
I think I see gold in them thar' aluminum rims!!!:lol:

I think I had better buy up all the Mirada/Cordoba rims I can find.
I think I see gold in them thar' aluminum rims!!!:lol:

Too late...

Well done! I have 3 or 4 sets I would like to send you for restoration - I'm sure you have lots of time right?

Doba already owns all of them, he was asking you to fix the ugly ones in the herd...

Too late...

Doba already owns all of them, he was asking you to fix the ugly ones in the herd...

Hey 3 sets of road Wheels 2 sets of Doba/Mirada Turbines 1Set of Magnum 500's and 1 set of original steelies with hubcaps does not a hoard make....or does it? I need help....

Hey 3 sets of road Wheels 2 sets of Doba/Mirada Turbines 1Set of Magnum 500's and 1 set of original steelies with hubcaps does not a hoard make....or does it? I need help....
The first step is admitting you have a problem.....

Back