MY Unicorn X RARE 69 Monaco 500 Convertible

Humps
DSC_0138re800.jpg

Nor have I - I just figured that since the mechanisms are so complicated that there are probably adjustments for how far everything can travel.

Definitely there are adjust. I actually have an issue with my top when it's up, with driver side window up it rubs the top material when I try to shut the door closed. It clears nicely on pass. side so there has to be a way to shift that top to a more centered position to clear both windows.

Also, apologies. Ill ramble on in the hump thread. So, is it correct that? all (347) 69 Monaco 500 verts were manufactured in Canada and (573) 69 Polara 500 verts were manu. in Belvidere, Illinois.

Monaco update! Was cleaning the engine and engine compartment today but the rain put an end to that. Here is the original HP unsilenced air cleaner and pie pan cleaned up. Do not wash sticker still in nice shape! Still has a FRAM filter in it!

Air cleaner1.jpg

air cleaner2.jpg

air cleaner3.jpg

air cleaner4.jpg

air cleaner5.jpg

air cleaner6.jpg

air cleaner7.jpg

air cleaner8.jpg

Chesseus H Rice Kevin, correct me if I'm wrong people but that air cleaner set up could be 1 year only for a 440 with 4 barrel carb? I don't see a dent or bent lip anywhere and look at that original crinkle paint an pie tin.

I thought it would have duel snork like mine but that is just so cool and untouched all these years.

Can you carefully wash an old Fram filter and use it? Or would you want to.

I'm not much on patina but the original sticker and crinkle paint and pie tin just look too cool. Careful cleaning and you got some great conversation going on.

Monaco update! Was cleaning the engine and engine compartment today but the rain put an end to that. Here is the original HP unsilenced air cleaner and pie pan cleaned up. Do not wash sticker still in nice shape! Still has a FRAM filter in it!

good job !

Back