my wife got me blown

pomonamissel

Reaction score
well we where talking the other night about me getting blown , she said i'll get you blown baby . but we're not talking about a sex act here but a 6 71 gmc supercharger . found a rb setup on fabo . made the deal and went to pick it up , and she whips out the cash and pays the guy for the setup . she's the best ever , great gift any wife ever gave me . now its going to get planted on a rb project i've been working on . its a collection of cool used parts so this fits the build . my 60 d100 is getting blown . did i say my wife is the greatest . so i'll pull that 6pck and plant that roots package with twin fours atop it , do what ever mods to get it to work on it .

DSC03770.JPG

DSC03773.JPG

DSC03774.JPG

DSC03775.JPG

DSC03776.JPG

DSC03777.JPG

DSC04066.JPG

DSC03458.JPG

DSC04021.JPG

DSC03769.JPG

Wow, super kool lady you have there!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you have another hood to cut or are you going topless (hoodless)????

well she is special gal i went to mich to get her a 65 bel rag , she's worth it , thanks guys , 65sporty , i think it will get cut if needed and i'm thinking a scoop , opening at the cowl or windshield . not sure where do to the set back in the firewall . but it will need outside air for the least of the heat . and if needed i know of another hood i can use . here's a few pics of her when we where dating , and one of her waiting on me . she is a beautiful person inside n out .

June 28,2009.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

DSC06334.JPG

DSC09826.JPG

Back