Name that girl

Now 53, this girl was born Hawaii, and started here career "down under". Her first marriage lasted 10 years, and now has been married going on 15 years. In 2017 she did an HBO series, and was also co-producer.

Screenshot_2021-01-27 Before They Were Famous Celebrities When They Were Young.png

Got it with sleuthing, no cheating! I had the hots for her as a teenager and beyond.

Everything seems to be going smoothly so far, stubs seems cool.

But Snotty hasn’t weighed in yet.

We might just get by without incident.

Fingers crossed.
Didn't respond because I have no idea who she is. Still don't, yet another face has been added before the mystery has been declared.

Ok Snotty, here's the answer to 972. Gillian Anderson. AKA FBI Agent Dana Scully, Partner to Fox Mulder in the X Files tv show and movies. Now playing Margaret Thatcher on Netflix's the Crown.
Ra94a6f4d2033fc26b1b1d2bbb7531c80.jpg

Face as a child, hair color, current age, and "down under" clue (more than the face actually) did it for me too.

Always liked her work (even through marriage to her famous/infamous husband for 10 years).

Since 5 of you seem to have #1001, I'll toss out another redhead child, sorry @Snotty ...

Screenshot_2021-01-27 Before They Were Famous Celebrities When They Were Young.png

Born in London, she just turned 47, and is best known as a model. There are more than 50 magazine covers that feature her. She did a cameo appearance in a movie in 2016, as herself.

Didn't respond because I have no idea who she is. Still don't, yet another face has been added before the mystery has been declared.

I meant you hadn’t bitched yet, not known the person. But you have since been snotty as your username suggests, and have now made your presence known.

#1011. process of elimination sleuthing through 8 british "supermodels" 25-ish" years ago, for age 47 now, and 2016 movie.

i get one lady to looks like this girl. pm'd u my guess but im sure i got her.

Now 53, this girl was born Hawaii, and started here career "down under". Her first marriage lasted 10 years, and now has been married going on 15 years. In 2017 she did an HBO series, and was also co-producer.

View attachment 434399
Again, I've never seen anything that she has been in, so I didn't know her either, but I have heard the name.

Since 5 of you seem to have #1001, I'll toss out another redhead child, sorry @Snotty ...

View attachment 434462

Born in London, she just turned 47, and is best known as a model. There are more than 50 magazine covers that feature her. She did a cameo appearance in a movie in 2016, as herself.
Heard of her, but I didn't know her or what she did. Next. :lol:

No can do because of some members rules, we can’t post another before last is revealed.

We don’t want complaints from the peanut gallery do we?

Back