Name That Wheel!

3C's & a D?

Reaction score
I noticed this guys wheels this evening, I thought they were pretty nice. I would prefer if they were five spokes to match up with the lugs, but you can't have everything. I can't recall what they might be from. Intrepid? Concorde, Come to mind but not sure. Anyone sure?
WP_20170802_20_36_58_Pro.jpg

I have only known this as an aftermarket wheel. A similar style may have been an OEM offering but I dunno.

The brand I have on my truck are "MB Motoring" and I think this style is called the "Blitz". Kinda a satin finish (tho I have seen chrome styles) and clearcoated. Hope that helps ya.

00-1-2-7.jpg

I have only known this as an aftermarket wheel. A similar style may have been an OEM offering but I dunno.

The brand I have on my truck are "MB Motoring" and I think this style is called the "Blitz". Kinda a satin finish (tho I have seen chrome styles) and clearcoated. Hope that helps ya.

View attachment 136716

Those are them! Thanks amazingblue82, yours look great! Aftermarket had not entered my mind for some reason.

Nice looking wheels. There's probably a 6-lug version somewhere.

As a general note, fwd vehicles and rear wheel drive vehicles which use front HUBS rather than greaseable wheel bearings will have different offsets than wheels on vehicles which have front wheel bearings (as a normal rwd vehicle). I don't recall the model year, but later Crown Vics use hubs and you can see the difference in the wheels, for example. Plus the wheel covers on the steel wheels they use. The aluminum wheel's center hole is usually much smaller, with a "center cap" of about an inch or so in diameter. This is why some aftermarket wheels are specified as "Front Wheel Drive".

CBODY67

The Dodge truck pattern of that era is larger than FWD, or even old RWD cars. Either 5" or 5.5". It's the same as a '66 Imperial, because I had to install some extra Imp rims on my Ramcharger de Mexico after it got kaboomed in a parking lot (cracking two OEM rims).

Back