Nasty NHRA Motorcycle Crash

I saw that yesterday. Glad to know she is OK and was released from the Medical Facility.

I kind of laughed when she said her biggest concern was her damaged leathers. Ha!

She is lucky that bike didn't tear her *** up when it flew over her.

We'll see if she gets back on it.

She didn't look like she had control of the bike on any of her runs.

She didn't look like she had control of the bike on any of her runs.
There were a number of people not in control of their vehicles yesterday. I don't know who in the booth said it, but when he referred to this race as the "Valentine's Day Massacre" of the NHRA, he was correct!

But concerning Ms. Salinas, both she and her dad said she was coming back to the next race. We'll see.

Sheeet, 1976 Barry Sheene goes off at 176 MPH at Daytona, didn't end too well but he survived.

Guy 'I Crashed' Martin has crashed at over 160 mph so many times I've lost count but it was really funny listening to him ***** about the new chicanes at the NW200 (where they hit 210mph)... Ummm your the one responsible for the new one at Magherabuoy riiiiiiight?

John McGuinness jumped off his bike at the Northwest 200 2 years ago in a corner at 160mph when the Auto-Blip on his new 'Factory' Honda motorcycle went haywire, ended up going through a fence at 100mph and ending up on the golf course. He's back racing now, said he hates golf and didn't want to end his career on a golf course.

There was a local guy that went on to race fuel Harleys nationally. He was at the local track and he was a friend of a friend and we were talking to him. This was late 70's. He'd just gotten back on the bike after a nasty crash right before the traps. (Can't remember where, possibly Indy) Screwed up an ankle really bad and he (not the bike) slid through the traps at about 100MPH. He said "Didn't hurt the bike much".

i think he's retired from it now, but I found a video.

There was a local guy that went on to race fuel Harleys nationally. He was at the local track and he was a friend of a friend and we were talking to him. This was late 70's. He'd just gotten back on the bike after a nasty crash right before the traps. (Can't remember where, possibly Indy) Screwed up an ankle really bad and he (not the bike) slid through the traps at about 100MPH. He said "Didn't hurt the bike much".

i think he's retired from it now, but I found a video.

Those Top Fuel Harley guys are INSANE!!!

Those guys wear flak jackets in case the motor explodes!!! Absolutely nuts!!!

Back