Need an outside mirror restorer

Henrius

Reaction score
I came out blank when I asked this question before. I found a passenger side rear-view mirror for my 1972 Newport. To my knowledge, this is not reproduced by anyone. Need someone to remove the mirror from it rechrome the metal, then reinsert the mirror. Know anyone who does this?

It would be less expenisve to find an NOS mirror or a mint used mirror. 72-73 Dodge & Chrysler mirrors are the same. 72 Plymouth and 71 mirrors are different event though they look the same.

You'd be dealing with two company's to do what you want to do. 1 for plating Pot Metal(and try to find somebody today that knows that craft) and 2, a company that can cut and install the mirror in a S.S. housing and then you still have a manual right side mirror. FURYGTs suggestion iz gonna be way cheaper and when you're done you 'n the Lord will be the only two to know the difference? WIN WIN, Jer

I agree that it's probably going to be cheaper to find a NOS mirror, but there is this place: Joyce Borrell Mirror Restorations and Sales In Ephrata, PA

This is something I bookmarked a while ago but I've never used them, never talked to anyone that has either. I did a search (I was curious) and found this. Thumbs Up to The Mirror Lady - Joyce Borrell - Chevelle Tech and this Got my restored rear view mirror back. - Chevelle Tech

and a few others. Seems to do good work and reasonable priced. If you go that route, be sure to report back.

Back