Need eyes on a car...

thrashingcows

Reaction score
Well I've been searching for a 71 Superbee in F7 green and finally found one I am serious about purchasing.

I would like to get an independent 3rd party to check the car out for me before I finalize the deal. Looking for someone in the Mobile Alabama area, either a long time member from FCBO, or other forum if you've been around that long...;) or contact info of someone you'd recommend who does old car inspections in the area?

Would like an honest inspection of the car, top, bottom, inside and out, with a bunch of pics, Willing to compensate you for your time and effort.

Thanks.

Damn.. that’s my hometown, wish I could help but I no longer live there, there are members in that area, don’t wanna volunteer any names, hopefully for you they’ll be able to help.

Well I've been searching for a 71 Superbee in F7 green and finally found one I am serious about purchasing.

I would like to get an independent 3rd party to check the car out for me before I finalize the deal. Looking for someone in the Mobile Alabama area, either a long time member from FCBO, or other forum if you've been around that long...;) or contact info of someone you'd recommend who does old car inspections in the area?

Would like an honest inspection of the car, top, bottom, inside and out, with a bunch of pics, Willing to compensate you for your time and effort.

Thanks.

@bluefury361

Back