need items chromed

gary 440 475

Reaction score
I would like to know the name and email address of smeone that does good and reasonal chrome and prepwoork. I have some 57 Plymouth Belvedere pieces that need to be done. I have a set of rare 2005 440 "METAL" valve covers that will need to have Dodge's valve cover paint (?) bedded off and chromed, the window edge chrome work re-chromed. I also need some window track felt. Please send all by PM so some do not get nasty here, fighting, or something . Thans g:yes_no:

I would like to know the name and email address of smeone that does good and reasonal chrome and prepwoork.

Chrome... and reasonable are an oxymoron. Good reliable chrome platers do not come cheap. Anything less and your risking runing a good part.
I have used "Ogden Chrome" in Utah and can recommend their work as great quality... Not so cheap though. They will pay for shipping your part both ways, even to estimate.
A google search will turn up their contact info.

My dads front bumper came from Tri City. They sent him a bumper and he gave them his core while at Carlisle, good guys.

http://www.tricityplating.com/

I have always heard good things about these fellows and have seen their work.......They do a nice job.

Tri City is probably the best for bumper plating. I have had several done by them, including a badly bent rear 58 bumper which they straightened and plated to perfection. Depending on where you are shipping can be costly, best to pick up at a show that they vend.
They don't like to do pot metal, (white metal), though.

Back