Need longer front brake hoses for 65 Sport Fury

JayZ

Reaction score
I Need longer front brake hoses for 65 Sport Fury, the one that I can find are not long enough. The ones I can find are around 14" need longer

JayZ,
I can give you several lengths longer, up to 18" at normal prices, and up to 21" at a little larger prices...

Always best to simply call me --- Craig ---
516 - 485 - 1935..... New York...

Why do you need them longer than stock?

When I did the disc swap on my New Yorker I ran into that problem. Turns out I had the calipers front mounted like the Disc o Tech article. On a Cbody they are rear mounted.

If that is what you've done, just swap the spindles side to side so the calipers are on the rear and you'll be good to go. You MIGHT have to tweak the bracket where the flex line connects to the hard line to correct the angle to the caliper but that's it.

Kevin

When I converted my car to disks, I had the same problem. My local shop got me correct length hoses; yours should be able to as well.

Those 14" ones should work. I used the Russell stainless braided DOT certified ones and I think they were 13". I just had to rotate the frame bracket and line slightly to take the sharp hose angle out of it.

Kevin

I sent them to Jay Z -- a great guy...
Gave him "D.O.T." brake hoses -- and NOT "sunsong"....
Thanxxx again, Jay Z.... Yours, Craig....

Back